Let's Be Unpredictable

Alice's POV

"Are you sure you've taken everything you need for the trip?" my mom asked for the thousandth time and it's only 8 o' clock in the morning. In a few minutes I will be meeting Zayn at the train station and we'll go to London. At first we were going to go with his motorcycle but it's too cold outside and we'll go by the train.

"Yes mom" I rolled my eyes.

"You should be going or else you'll be late" she suggested and I nodded. I was waiting for her to offer me to drive me there but she didn't ask me.

"Goodbye mom" I hugged her and I was ready to leave.

"Call me as soon as you get there, take care"

"Okay, bye" I closed the door. Zayn was leaning onto a wall while he was waiting for me. He was wearing a beanie and he looked so cute.

"Goodmoring princess" he said and I smiled.

"Are you sure you want to come?" I asked.

"Yes, now let's go" he said and we started walking.

"Your hands are so cold" he said and he held my hand and he entwined our fingers. I instantly felt a rush on my whole body. He looked at me and I blushed as always but I feel so complete when I'm with him. I used to feel that something was missing from me but now, even if we are not together and even if I'm still afraid to trust him, everything makes sense to me.

"My hands are always cold" I informed him and he laughed.

"Have you ever been in London?" I asked.

"No. But I always wanted to" he said.

"Oh...I've been there only once"

"I know" he smirked.

"Of course you do" I remembered when he came at my dad's house. I was so angry that day.

"Are you cold?" he asked.

"No, I'm good"

"Sure? Because it's early in the morning and it's a little cold. Plus, your hands are freezing" he said and he squeezed my hand in order to warm them up.

"Yes, I'm fine thank you"

"Okay"

We reached the train station. I watched the place around and I saw a couple. The girl was crying as the boy was trying to calm her down. He's probably leaving and she's sad. Zayn interrupted my thoughts.

"I'm going to buy tickets, stay here" he told me and I nodded. As he left my hand the only thing I had into my mind was when he's gonna hold it again. I sat down on a bench and as I was waiting impatiantly for him, I kept on looking that couple in awe.

"What are you thinking about?" Zayn asked me as he handed me my ticket.

"Nothing, I was just looking at them" I pointed at the couple and Zayn laughed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just that you girls are getting emotional over the smallest things" he said and he continued laughing. I pressed my lips into a straight line and I looked at him with an attitude.

"Well, I think it's better that been totally cold just like you" I mocked him.

"I'm not cold" he said.

"Sure" I laughed.

A man in uniform gathered us in front of the train that had just arrived. After he checked our tickets he let us enter the train and we sat on two empty seats.