You Suddenly Want Me...

A/N: ATTENTION!!!!!! Accidentally, I deleted part 3 and part 4 and I upload them again though this is the First draft I made and it's not really good...I'm sorry for the confusion!!!!

Zayn's POV

"Why did you do that for?" Eva screamed at me as Alice stormed furiously out of the house.

"I fucking like her, how else could I show her?" I snapped at her.

"Talk to her, maybe?" she snapped back. "I don't know what you've been used to Zayn but Alice is nothing like these girls you know. Now go apologise before it's too late!" she ordered. I looked at Harry for some advise and he motioned me to go.

I went out of the house and started running quickly, practising in my head what I'm gonna tell her, when I spotted her small figure walking nervously towards her house.

"Alice! Wait!" I screamed and she turned around to face me. She seemed very angry.

"What the hell Zayn?" she asked furiously.

"Look, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I'm sorry" I tried to apologize.

"Go away Zayn, you're the last person I want to mess around with!" she screamed.

"Okay, at least let me walk you to your house. It's late and I don't want you to walk alone, it's dangerous. Also, we are neighbors, we'll have to go to the same direction anyway." I tried to be as polite as I could even though I wanted to scream back at her.

"And since when do you care about my safety?" she crossed her arms under her chest.

"I...I don't know" she caught me of guard. I can't tell her that I care about her since a lot of time ago.

She started walking and I followed her to her house. None of us was talking and it was really awkward.

When we reached her house she gave an angry look to me and she entered her house.

"Goodnight" I whispered. Since when did I became so emotional?

I decided to go to my house too. When I entered I ignored my mother's annoying questions and I went straight into my room. I picked up a bag and I started filling it with a pair of clean clothes, my phone, my charger and staff like that.

"Mom, I'll stay to grandmother's house tonight" I announced. My grandmother used to live at a house exactely next to ours. Since she died, I go there whenever I'm upset or I want to think, or maybe when I want to just chill with my friends.

"Is everything okay, honey?" she asked tenderly.

"Yes. And don't call me like that" I glared at her.

"Okay, take care. Call me if you need something" she said and I wanted to tell her that I'm less than 100 metres away fro her but I decided against it.

"Goodnight" I said and I left.

The first thing that came into my mind when I entered the small house was Alice. For the first time in years I saw her beautiful dark eyes. I had forgotten how gorgeous she looks...

I don't know how it feels to have a crush on someone because I never had one. I always used to hook up with a girl or maybe sleep with her and the next day I would completely forget her. I'm not the type of the guy that falls in love with a girl, but I feel something for Alice since I was 16. And it's not that feeling I have towards those bitches that I usually hang out with. It's different. I feel like everything is about her, even though I haven't spoken to her for so many years...

Alice's POV

I was more than frustrated that moment. What's it to him? Why did he even do that? I hate him!

I don't wanna think about him. I want to forget him, and I was close to it actually, if he hadn't kissed me today. All the progress I had made has gone back to zero. How can I forget him now?

For a split second, you could say that I liked the kiss. It was like there was sparkles and fireworks around me and I had absolutely no control of my body, not my movements. But when that moment ended all I felt was anger and frustratio and I only wanted to punch him in the face.

Now, this tiny little crush I had on him won't go away, even if one million years pass. I know myself welland I know that I won't be able to take him out of my mind. But I don't want him in my life. I had a really hard time because of him. I have cried so much, I even cut myself. Once I carved hi8s name into my arm. The scars are still visible and I'm afraid to look at them because I might do the same again.

I don't want him in my life, and I will keep him out of it. He's only a troublemaker and nothing more than that. It's not easy to forget him but that's what I'll do. END OF STORY. With those thoughts in my head I fell asleep...