Big Girls Don't Cry

A/N: Hey! That was a really hard week for me...anyway it's almost over now :) This chapter's title is from Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie! Please vote and comment, I love seeing comments more than anything! I hope you all like it! Stay lovely,

Catherine :*

Alice's POV

"So we made a deal" I told Eva through my phone as I laid down on my bed.

"Nice! So when are you going to go out?" Eva asked.

"Tonight at a club. We'll go at 10 and we'll leave at 3 in the morning" I informed her.

"Cool! What did your mom say about that?"

"She isn't at home. She has to write an article about something and she isn't gonna be at the town for three days" I explained.

"Yeah I forgot she's a journalist. You can come stay at my house if you want, so you aren't alone. Unless you want to go at Zayn's house and do your stuff!'" she said and then I remembered that I forgot to tell her the important thing. I guess I'm too fascinated by the fact that I'll stay out until late.

"Yeah...about that..." I started saying.

"What? Don't you wanna move forward with Zayn?" she asked.

"I...I already did" I said and I squeezed my eyes shut, ready to hear her squeals.

"What? For Real?"

"Yeah"

"That's awsome! How was it?" she casualy asked.

"Eva! Is it nesessary to talk about that?" I asked.

"Of course it is! Tell me!"

"Well...it was amazing" I hesitated but I finally said it.

"Great!" she said and I laughed.

"How are things going between you and Liam?" I asked.

"Perfect! He's all I could ask for" she said and I smiled in awe.

"Do you love him?" I asked.

"I don't know...I don't really know how I feel" she sighed.

"Yeah, I understand. Feeling is stupid. Especially when you're confused. But if your heart beats in a different way than normal, then you're definitely in love " I said, while I had this dark haired boy inside of my mind.

"You became wiser since you started dating, do you know that?" she giggled. "But, what if he doesn't feel the same way as me? I don't want to be the idiot one that falls in love"

"Being selfish is a bad thing. It doesn't leave you be happy"

"I know" she said.

"Anyway, I have to get ready. I'll talk to you later" I said.

"Okay. Have fun!" she said and I hang up.

I went to the bathroom to take a bath. Since I was home alone I wanted to do something to enjoy my freedom, so I filled the bathtub with water and I spilled different kinds of scented shampoos. I went inside and I enjoyed my bath while I was singing different songs that remind me of Zayn and I.

After I finished I blew my hair dry and I straightened them, even though they are already straight.

I put on high waisted denim shorts and a plain black tank top with the nirvana logo on it. I wore my leather jacket, since it was a little cold, and I put on my black Vans because I can't really handle high heels. In fact, I hate them.

I sprayed some perfume on my neck and wrists and then I applied some foundation and mascara on my face. I don't like make up at all so that's all I need. I guess, I'm way too tomboy-ish for things like that, I don't like make up, dresses or heels. Anyway...