1985/ Elvis has left the building

(1985)

(Aaron/Lisa17)(lilly16)(Molly11)(Jesseie/ Ellie 10)(Danny18)

Christmas has come and everyone is at Gracland celabrating. Aaron has a suprise gift and I can't wait to see the look on Lilly's face. Elvis was standing with Marco and Tim talking about his up comming shows. Lilly was talking away to Lisa the girls have become great friends. Jesse was talking to Pricilla. Ellie and Molly were chatting away about some boy at there school. I watched Danny whisper something to Lisa and her giggle. The two have started dating and I'm happy for her. Elvis is well, being Elvis, the over protective father. Lisa tries to  say Elvis doesn't care about Aaron dating Lilly, but it's just a father daughter thing, he will be the same way over Ellie when she starts dating. "Please just tell me what it is Aaron!" I smirked. "Nope." Aaron shook his head. "Little Bitty." I looked up to see Elvis smirking. I stood and walked over to him. "I can't believe this." I shushed him. "Son isn't it about time to give Lilly her present?" Dixie smiled and got her camra ready. "Y-yea Pop." Elvis pulled me closer to him. Aaron cleared his throat. "Lilly Rose the first time I saw you at school I knew you were special and I hu." He looked down. "I thought that is th emost beautiful girl in all the world anyways I love you Lilly and I want to-to." She grinned.Aaron got doen on his knee and Lilly covered her mouth with her hands and the girls freaked out. "Well I talked it all out with our folks and I want to marry you Lilly Rose, will you be my wife?" Aaron gulped. Lilly was crying when Aaron pulled out the ring. "Y-yes Aaron I love you too!" She cried and hugged him tight. Everyone cheered. "You two ought to be next." Molly said to Danny and Lisa. "Maybe." Danny said holding Lisa'a hand. Elvis made a sound. "I-If it's alright with Elvis, I mean Mr. Prelsey!" I gigled and hit Elvis's arm playfully. "She'll get Married one day Elvis." Elvis gave me a look like yea well see. I chuckled and walked over to Lilly who now had a small group around her talking and looking at the ring. "I told Lilly to just call us mom." Pricilla said hugging Lilly. I smiled. " In a few years we could have little Aaron's and Lilly's  running around here." Dixie said smiling. "I can't believe my baby's getting married!" I smirked. "I know what you mean." I said watching Aaron talk to Danny and Marco. "Whatever Lilly wants." Marco hit Danny's side. "He already knows the drill." Danny laughed with his hands in his pockets. Elvis walked over and hugged Lilly. "I still remember the day my boy told me about you Lilly. We were at the stables at circle G, the boy was so shook trying to tell me and Little Bitty about this girl from school." Elvis laughed. Lilly looked up at Elvis with a big smile. "I can't believe I'm gunna be a Presley!" Everyone laughed. "The line of girls are devastated." Pricilla said laughing. "There'll just have to wait for Jesse." I said looking at him playing. "Mommy can we open presents now?" Ellie asked. "Yes baby." I said touching her blond hair.

(1986) (Elvis 53) (Cilla/ Becky 41) (Lisa/ Aaron 18) (Ellie/ Jesse 11) ( Molly 12)

March 8, 1986

Aaron and Lilly got married at the begining of the year and it was beautiful. I can't believe my baby boy his all grown up and married, I cried like a fool. Elvis is gone doing shows. Lilly came over with a big smile on her face. "What?" I asked standing in the kitchen with Pricilla. "Becky, Pricilla your going to be grandmothers!" Pricilla's face was pricless. "No really?" I asked shocked. "I'm two month along!" Priclla grinned. "It's a honeymoon baby like Lisa!" Lilly shook her head. "What's Aaron and your mom think?" Pricilla asked fast. "There over the moon!" Aaron is at the studio with Lisa she is working on her first full record. "We have to call Elvis!" I said standing walking to get the phone. I dailed the hotel number. "Elvis!" But  I was shocked to hear a girls voice. "W-what?" Everything turned black. "Becky, Becky?" Pricilla was by my side holding my arm. She took the phone. "Who is this? Why are you in Elvis's room?" I knew the why. He's cheating on me. One woman isn't enough for him. A love like no other mm? "Excuse me." I ran out the kitchen and up the steps." Priclla hung the phone up. "Becky!" She called after me. He's been gone a month and he's messing around in Vegas. I knew deep down this would happen, I knew it.

(POV Elvis) 

I had just finished my set and the fans were screaming there heads off. "Looks like I still got it!" I said out of breath to Tim as we walked down the hall. "You never lost it E!" I laughed. "Elvis has left the building!" The announcer said."I can't wait to get home." I said steping out the back of the building and heading to the car. Tim opened the door for me. "Thanks."

We pulled up to the hotel and I got out and went in the back. "Man I'm getting real tired of not using the front entrances of places like a normal person." I opened my room with the key card and froze when I saw a girl standing in the room on the phone. "What are you doing here?" She jumped and turned. "Elvis!" I smirked. "Now why did ya break in for darlin?" She grinned frozen in her spot. I walked in with Tim behind me. "I just had to meet you." She said shaking. "Tim why don't you get me something to sign." Tim gave me a look as I crossed the room to the girl. "What's your name?" She blinked. "Um Lisa." I smiled. "That's my daughters name." She grinned. "I know I love your duets." I made small talk and signed somethings and Tim had to drag her out of my room. I exhaled and sat on bed. Cornel is gunna kill me with all the extra shows he's booked. He wants me in a film but I just don't know about that one. But the fans sure want it. Then it hit me who was she talking to on the phone? Please don't let it be Little Bitty cause if it was I'm in deep trouble and I didn't do anything.

Side note.

Aaron is married and going to be a father! 

A look into Elvis's POV I hope I did it right.

Becky is heart broken by the misunderstanding.

Lisa is working on her solo album.

Sorry it's been a few days I plan on updating more today. The years are going to jump around in the 80's times going to go by.

40 chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!