Graceland

After talking to Elvis he invited me to Graceland, and of course she wouldn't be there. Tim drove me through the gates I was smiling from ear to ear. When he parked I didn't wait for him to open the door, I swung it open and ran to Elvis. I gave him a long kiss and held him tight against me. "I've missed you." I said as he laughed. We walked inside and I was in aw of how big and beautiful it all is. I wanted to ask if Pricilla did any of it but I didn't want to mess up this perfect moment with him. "There is so much to show you!" He said taking my hand and showing me all around Graceland. The inside and outside.
"And this-this is my room." I gulped seeing Elvis's room for the first time. "Why is it so dark?" The draps covered all the windows. "Where are the windows?" I asked stepping in all the way. "This is my window to the outside." He said pointing to his TV. "Come sit." He said patting the spot next to him. I looked around myself and then sat down next to him. "God I missed you." He said touching my leg. "I missed you more." Came out in a whisper as he closed the gape between us. I fell back on the bed with him over me. Before I knew what was happening we were tangled together and naked on his bed.The front door opened and Pricilla walked in. "Elvis?" Elvis shot up in bed. "Sh!" He crambled to get dressed and called Tim. "Get Cilla's attention and fast!" I jumped up and got dressed but Elvis was already out of the room. Tim called out for her and I ran with Elvis. He took my hand and led me down the steps. She was talking to Tim . She turned around and saw Elvis holding my hand she looked shocked and hurt. "There's my little mama!" Elvis said with a smile as he walked to her and gave her a kiss. She looked like she felt better after that but I looked away why he kissed her. "Who is this?" Pricilla asked why she  blinked making her fake lashes move. I wanted to scoff. I wondered what else about her is fake. I looked her up and down. "She's a fan and won a contest over the radio to come and spend the day with me." Pricilla looked like she was buying it. "Oh. Well welcome to our home." I felt terrible. "T-Thank you." I said chocked out. When Elvis walked away she gave me the look of medusa. She's not buying anything or she is and feels threatened of me. I licked my lips and smiled as Elvis stood by me. "Well what would you like to do?" He asked clapping his hands together. He's acting like I'm nothing more than a fan. I got over my guilt and smirked.

"Could you-you sing to me?" I asked with a smile. He laughed. "Yes! What song?" He asked as he made his way over to the grand piano. "She's not you , I love that new song." Pricilla walked over and stood by Elvis putting her hand on his shoulder. "Well alright then, ask and you will receive ." He said laughing even though I knew he was cursing me on the inside. He smiled and his amazing voice filled the room. I smiled knowing the song was about me. As the day went on we laughed and ate dinner and Pricilla seemed to like me and was friendly to me. I don't know if it was an act or if she really thought I was nothing more than a fan girl who won a radio contest. I guess I'll never truly know. But spending time with her I realized she was a kind and caring woman and that must be why Elvis fell for her. But we are almost nothing alike so it made me wonder why he loved me at all. It was time to say goodbye and Tim looked shocked to see Pricilla hug me bye. And all I got from Elvis was a hug. I was disappointed that I didn't get a kiss. But I understood why.

I got in the car and Tim looked at me in the mirror as he drove. "Why did Pricilla hug you?" All I did was smirk.