Elvis

A month later

"Come on Little Bitty, he won't bit." Elvis laughed holding onto the horses led rope . I gulped. "I just don't feel comfortible on it." He smirked."Come on now mama, your hurting old moon beams feelings." He snickered and  I rolled my eyes."Elvis!" I crossed my arms. "Come on baby!" I smirked and with his help got on the horses back. "Wow!" I held on tight. "See." He took the led rope and jumped on his horse. "Don't go to fast!" He smirked and made kissing sounds and the horses started walking. After some time he smirked."Elvis, NO!" I can read him like a book. He chuckled and we dasked. "Elvis!" I screamed. I smiled when he got off by the streem. "That was'nt so bad now was it?" He asked why he helped me off the horse. I smiled because his hands lengered around my wast. "Becky." I shook. "E-Elvis?" Came out in a whisper. He closed the gape and kissed me. "I really really love you." I giggled. "And I love you ,Elvis."  Elvis and I are together. Well secretly, It seems that how we are always together. I'm still married to Jake and Elvis is still engaged to Linda. But he keeps putting off the wedding. I think she is starting to understand what's going on. I was right about Jake, he is with a girl. April, she is blond and younger than me and very beautiful but she doesn't want anything to do with Aaron. She says he isn't really Jake's son so he has no ties to him. And even though that is true Jake has been in Aaron's life since he was three. Aaron never called him dad or anything but I know it still hurts his feelings when Jake doesn't do the things he used to do with him. He envies Aaron because we lost his child. For all I care he can run off with April. Aaron loves Elvis. 

(Flash back to the night before.)

I was with Aaron in his bedroom. I was sitting on his bed. Lisa was asleep next to him. Lisa and Cilla came over after Jake left for the night. Mike has Molly with him. "Mommy?" I smiled. "Yea baby." He looked like he was about to cry. "Baby, what's wrong?" He looked down. "Jake, he-he doesn't like me anymore. What did I do?" My heart broke. "Nothing! Nothing at all. He just doesn't love me anymore that's all." He gave me a look that his father would. "Why?" I looked down. "He-he just doesn't. He found a new girl that he gives all his love to." He blinked. "Why?" How do I explain this to him? God help me. "Remember when I was going to have another baby?" He shook his head. "And the baby went to heaven with Grandma?" He shook his head again. "Well after that happened Jake's heart broke and he lost all his love for me. But that's okay. We don't need Jake." He shook his head. "I'm happy he's not my real daddy." I moved his hair. "Me too." He smiled. "Do you love my daddy?" I grinned. "Yes, I always have and always will." He smiled. "Then why don't you marry him?" I laughed. "Well he-he is marring Linda." He made a face. "I don't like her!" I laughed. "Me either." Cilla was leaning against the wall. "Hey you too." I smiled up at her. "Hey Cilla." Aaron waved. "Hi Aunt Cilla." She smiled and walked to him . "Hey baby boy." We kissed him and left. She gave me a look. "What?" She smiled. "Why don't you marry his daddy?" I rolled my eyes. "He is with Linda." She gave me a look. "And he was with me when you had Aaron!" I was getting angry with her. "I know that!" She laughed. After that I told Elvis every thing and we have been together.

(End flash back)

"Move in to Graceland with me." I blinked. "What?" He smiled. "I love you and want you with me. Both of you." I shook my head. "And Linda?" He laughed again. "I don't love her. Not like I love you. I've never loved anyone the way I love you." I shook and kissed him hard. "Y-yea. Aaron will be so happy."