Tennessee

"I stll can't believe Aaron is Elvis Presley's son!" Jake said as he tapped up another box. "Am I doing the right thing?" I asked as I packed a box. He walked over to me and held me close. "He desurves to have Elvis in his life." He said rubbing my pack. " Elvis can't very well move Graceland to Kentuky now can he?" I smiled. "Your right, and the way they talk about the house it sounds so nice, I just wish Elvis would understand I don't need his money." Jake looked at me with a smile. "He thinks he owes it to you. Think of it as child support." I shook my head. "It's to much." He smiled. "He's making up for the lost years." I smiled and I handed him the full box.

I was sitting in the truck with Jake driving and Aaron sleeping in the back seat. Jake took my hand in his as he drove. "I can't believe your moving too." He smiled and glanced at me. "I could'nt be without my woman or little buddy." I smiled. "After everything I've done you still want to marry me?" I asked. He smirked at me. "You made mestakes, everyone has.And you got Aaron. I can't be without you two." I smiled and kissed his hand. "I will." He smirked. "Will what?" I squezzed his hand. "Marry you!" He let out a breath. "Really?" I shook my head. "Yes, you love us and we love you so much! and after everything your still here. You own my heart!" He beamed. "I'd kiss you if I was'nt driving." I smiled. "Let's rain check it!" He laughed as he watched the road.

We pulled up to the new house and Elvis, Lisa and Pricilla are all standing in the door way. Vernon walked from his car to the truck and got Aaron out. It feels so good to have everything out in the open.

"How's my favorit Grandson?" He smiled as he held his hand and they walked to Elvis. "Hi." I said akwardly walking with Jake up the side walk. "Wait till you see the house!" Elvis was smiling so bright I could'nt help but smile. He grabbed my free hand and pulled me in. I looked back at Jake as he stood in the door way smiling. "There's the kitchen and it has it's own dinning room and look here is the living room!" I smiled. "A fireplace!" He smiled. "I knew you'd like it! Come on up stairs!" I laughed as he pulled me like an exited child.
"It has three bathrooms and four bedrooms and it's own laundry room!" I smiled "And look!" He showed me the back yard from the up stairs window. "A inground pool? No way!"He smiled at me and we were so close. The light caught my ring. "What's this?" He asked as he lifted my hand and frowned. "Is that?" He asked as he looked at my face. "I said yes. I'm going to marry Jake." His face twisted and he looked as mad as a bull. "Why?" He finally asked. "I love him." He let me go. "Do you really?" I looked down. "I-I...Yes!" He made a face. "You hesitated." He said fast. "No I did'nt!" I shouted back. "You did!" He walked away. Here I go not knowing when to stop. "Elvis Aaron Presley!" He turned to look at me. "You got married first!" I said.  He started to calm down. "I-I know that little bitty, I do. It's just." He looked down. "Just wait?" I asked as he whipped his face with his hand. "I thought you- you still loved me." I took a deep breath. "I had to let you go. Now you have to let me go." I said softly. "I-I don't think I can do that." He said truthfully. "You have to, your married to Pricilla." He frowned. He pulled me close and kissed me hard. When we pulled apart he looked deep into my eyes. "Tell me you did'nt feel anything!" I looked deep into his. I inched closer to his lips. "I-I-I d-didn't feel anything." It came out in a whisper. He smiled and kissed me again. I cosed my eyes and then opened them. "No! no!" I said fast. I ran a hand through my hair. "We can't,we are done. I'm marring Jake and your married to Pricilla! I love Jake." He looked hurt. "What about me?" I took a shaky breath. "I told you, I moved on you should too! I love Jake he has MY heart!" Elvis's face twisted again. And he stormed down the steps. I rolled my eyes and followed him.Jake and Pricilla are sitting on the porch. "There you are baby." Jake said  standing he held my hand. I did my best to smile. Elvis rolled his eyes and scoffed. "Come on Cilla let's go!" She looked at me and back at Elvis. "You heard?" She asked. "What?" He asked l. She smiled.

"Becky and Jake are getting married." She smirked. She loved this. "Yea, so? I wanna go home." She gave me a look and it took I'll I had not to slap her. I thought we could be friends but I guess not. I can't really blam her. Or could I? She walked in and came back out with Lisa.

"Daddy?" Elvis called and Vernon walked out of the house with Aaron. "Yea son?" Elvis looked at me and Jake and then at his father. "Can you help them get everything inside?" Vernon gave me a worried look. "Yea, no problem." Elvis lightened up a little and smiled. "Bye son." He hugged Aaron. "Bye bye." Aaron waved at Elvis. I smiled and picked him up kissing his head. "I'll call you." Elvis said without looking at me. I half smiled and watched as they all got in the car and left. "I'll give you a hand Jake." Vernon said walking to the truck. I walked inside and sat on the coach. I wonder if Elvis or Pricilla furnished the house? I put Aaron down and he started playing with his toy car. This is going to be harder than I thought.