The wedding!

POV Becky.

The time had come and I was going to marry Jake. I was standing in the bathroom taking deep breaths. There was a knock on the door making me jump. "Becky, you in there?" Pricilla asked softly. "Y-yea." She walked in with a smile. "You ready?" I shook my head and I followed her to the small room and I got my dress on. It drags the floor and has lace and it has a lace vail to. Lisa and Aaron are so adorable all dresses up. Pricilla is my bridesmaid and has a light blue dress on. Aaron matches his soon to be father in a blue suit and Lisa matches her mother. As the march started my mind began to race. Elvis never showed up. It's for the best. Pricilla told me what happened at the show, I can't believe Elvis would do that. As I  walking down the isle I smiled at Jake and he smiled back. When I reached him he took  my hands in his.

"Becky would like to say something." I took a deep breath.

"Jake, when I met you, I was broken, shattered actually." I looked down at the floor. "I-I was alone with my son. Everyday I wondered when you were going to run." I laughed. "I have a lot of baggage." I looked at him. "Aaron's father for one and the past I share with him. It's complicated, but you see me and Aaron." I said looking down at him as he smiled up at us. "And you love us. And I love that I found a man that loves my son as much as he loves  me." A tear feel. "I-I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you. For being my rock and understanding me. I don't even understand some of the things I've done. But I know that I will always love you and I'm so happy that you will be my husband and Aaron's father."

Jake smiled.After the I do's we kissed and I was his wife. Me a wife? It's crazy to think about. I always invitioned me married to Elvis. Pricilla left him and has been staying with us. She is like the sister I never had. I feel for her because I know how much she loves him. Mike has come over and I like him, he's nice and I can tell he really cares for Pricilla and Lisa. I'm happy she found that. 

_____

It's short but Jake and Becky are married!!!!!! More to come. I'm not good at writing weddings or that kind of thing. Sorry