The many Lady's of the king

Beep~beep~beep.

 I sat in the little white room holding Elvis's hand. He was up but groggy. I was thanking God he was alive.

"Elvis this has the change!" He rolled his eyes. "I know what I'm doing woman!" He graoned. "Someone shut that damn beeping off and close the drapes!" I stood and moved the drapes with a huff. "The peeping his keeping time with your heart Elvis. Face it Your adicted!" He laughed a crewl laugh. "I an't no junky ,Becky. I have doctors giving it to me because I NEED IT!" He sat up with clinched teeth but held his head after he yelled. "No you don't." The Doctor said walking in looking over his charts. "Elvis!" We all turned our heads to see Pricilla with Mike behind her, Molly in his arms. "Oh Elvis why?" She asked as she sat next to me. Molly started crying so Mike walked out. "I'll just be in the hall Cilla." She did'nt answer him. "This has to stop." Elvis gave us death glares. "There right Mr. Presley. Now I've set up a program for you, at the end you should be free from this grip." I smiled and went to kiss him but he held me back. "Elvis?" I asked hurt. The doctor walked out. "No treatments, no doctors and no interventions from you two! I'm fine, I'm heathy and I will be fine." Tim was standing in the corner, i'd forgot he was even there. "E your not, you've gained waight, you sleep all day and most of the night now. You hold onto your micraphone stand like it's a pole, hell your on deaths row E." Elvis started ripping the stuff out of his arms. "I don't need this, I don't need any of you and I SAID STOP THAT HELL OF A BEEPING!" He stood and threw it against the wall. The beeping slowly stopped. "Elvis!" I started when he turned around and pointed at me. Tim was ready to hold him back. Pricilla ran to get help. He had me up against the wall. "Now E . " Tim tried to reason with him with no effect, his arms stretched out to grab Elvis.I was breathing hard looking at him. "Look at you." He scoffed and started walking away. "Your falling apart! Elvis I love you!" He waved me off as he walked down the hall.

                                  ( One year later)

I decided that If he wasn't going to fix himself then I wouldn't watch him destroy himself. Pricilla and I agreed that it isn't right for the children to watch him destroy himself. He was mad but there was little he could do. I was staying with Pricilla and Mike. "Why can't we see daddy?" Aaron asked.  I was getting him ready for bed. "Baby, Your daddy's sick." I shook just thinking about it. "But Aunt Becky we wanna see him, talk to my Mommy she'll lessen to you! It's been almost a year Becky. It's almost Christmas!" I took a shaky breath and looked at Lisa. "Kids." They gave me that look. "I-I'll talk to Pricilla and see what we think." I looked down. They cheered and smiled. "Now go to bed." I kissed there heads and they got in bed. I smiled and turned the light off closing the door. 

I was sitting in the dinning room with Mike, we have coffee. Cilla had Molly trying to get her to bed. "I-I just don't know what to do Mike." He smirked. "Elvis is in no condition to see them right now. Just hold out, they will understand when they get older." He smiled at me. "I miss him so much. It's been a year in a few month." Mike looked away. "W-what?" He looked down. "You-you didn't see?" I gave him a puzzeled look. "W-what?" He got up and looked for something when he finally found a magzin that was hiden under a stake of papers."She hide it, did'nt want to hurt you Becky, but you need to know." He gave it to me"No!" I looked at the cover

'Elvis Presley's new girl, presley engaged again to new girl Genger Alden.'

"Page thirteen is all about you girls." I glanced up at him, he sat back down. I flipped to the page and saw the head line.

 ~The Lady's in the Kings life~ 

Pricilla Presley. 59-73 M.

Linda Thompson. 73-74. E

Becky. Ross - Jones. 66-68 (Secretly)

Becky 73-76

Ginger Alden. 78-present. E.

Pricilla was just forteen when she first meet Elvis back in 69 in Germany. The two were a secret for years until she turned seventeen and they were seen together all the time and she made Presley's Graceland her permanent home. The two married when Pricilla was twenty-one (66) and soon after had only daughter to the king, Lisa Marie Presley. 

Little did anyone know that Elvis was also secretly with Becky Ross  also twenty -one from 65-68. The Secret Lover. And she also had a child with the King, only son, Aaron Presley. The two split and Becky married now ex Jake Jones.

Then the King moved onto Linda Thampson from 73-74 and got engaged to her but it was short lived as the King went back to Becky from 73-76. 

And the King has yet again found a new flam in Ginger Alden. Now engagged to her as of last week. 76. E.

What a web of Lovers the King of rock n' roll as weaved.
----
My heart shattered. "He doesn't care about me. H-He never d-did." I stood and put the magazine down and ran out the door. "Becky!" Mike called but I kept on running in the night. I got in my car and drove tears flowing. "Next up is Elvis Presley's She's not you written for old lover Becky.

I rubbed my eyes and was going to turn the station when the soft song came into the car. I cried harder. 

Her hair is soft and her eyes are oh so blue

She's all the things a girl should be but she's not you

She knows just how to make me laugh when I'm feeling blue

she's everything a man could want but she's not you.

And when we're dancing it almost feels the same

I've got to stop myself from whispering your name

She even kisses me like you used to do

And it's just breaking my heart cause she's not you

and it's just breaking  my heart cause she's not you

And when we're dancing it almost feels the same I  have to stop myself from whispering your name....

 I stopped the car and pulled over running down the road to get away from him and I didn't see until it was to late. Headlights and a loud horn. I blacked out.

---------

(I know why get out of the car, well I wanted her to hear the song, so she would have to be in her car, and them I wanted her to get hit by a car as she ran. What do you think?)