Circle G

(August 1981)
(B/P 36) (Elvis 46) (A/L 13) (J/E 6)( M 7)

Elvis made me close my eyes. He held my hand and was pulling me along. "Can I look now?" I asked for the hundreth time. "Un no-no not just yet baby." I exhauled. "Okay one two three-now!" I opened my eyes and everyone was standing in front of the Circle G ranch. Pricilla snapped a picture of my face. I read the banner.

Happy Four year anniversary Elvis & Becky & many more!

I grinned. "Wow guys thank you!" Jesse and Ellie walked over and hugged my legs. "Mommy!" I hugged them back. Elvis and I went on a trip to Hawaii for three week for our anniversary and just got back. Pricilla keep the kids. "Hi baby's!" I gave Aaron a look and he grinned and ran to hug me too. "I missed you mom." He said. "I missed you too Aunt Becky!" Lisa said hugging me. Molly walked over. "And me!" I laughed. Pricilla snapped another picture of me with all the kids. "I have a suprise for you Little bitty!" Elvis pulled on my arm and led me out to the barn. "Is it a horse?" I asked smirking. "I hope you like her! I named her little bit." Standing in the stable was a light red horse. "Oh Elvis I love her thank you." He opened the gate and pulled her out. "Well I thought since you've become a great rider you needed a horse of your own." I chuckled. "Remember the first time Aaron visited Graceland and you had Vernon show him the horses?" Elvis chuckled. "Yea. We've come a long way since then." He said taking my hand in his. "Yea." Aaron walked out to the barn with his hands in his pockets. "Pop!" Elvis turned. "Yea what is it son?" Aaron grinned. "Well ya see." He kicked the dirt. "There-there is this girl and well she- she wanted to know if she could meet you." Aaron looked down. Elvis smirked at me. "Dose she like you?" Aaron shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe, but I-I think she likes that I'm a presley is all. Girls are always asking to meet you." Elvis grinned. "Hu-hu and so whats so speacial about this one girl mm?" Elvis grinned like a cat. "I-I uh." I smirked. "My baby got is first crush!" I ran to hug him. "Oh mom!" I kissed his head. "Who is she? What's her name?" He blushed. "Her name is Lilly okay! Gee mom." Elvis chuckled. "Now that's my boy!" Elvis said smirking. "Sure she can come over for dinner tomorrow night. If it's alright with her parents." Aaron grinned. "Well her mom likes your music too dad." Elvis grinned. "Well I'll just have to say hello to her mother. What's her name?" Aaron looked at Elvis. "Dixie locke was her name before she got married." Elvis's face turned white as a ghost. "Elvis?" I asked touching his shoulder. "D-Dixie Locke?" Aaron smiled. "Yea said she knew ya when you were kids or something. Did you know her pop?" Elvis smirked like he was remembering something. "Yea we-we used to go together before I was famous." Elvis whispered the last part. "Oh really?" I asked looking at him. "Y-yea she was oh about fifteen and I was maybe seventeen at that time." I gulped. "Did you love her?" Elvis looked at me sadly. "N-no it was'nt that serious of a realationship. Why we-we were just kids. We broke it off because I started touring with the boys and she did'nt like all the screaming girls." Elvis chuckled. "She hated it actually!" He laughed. "Well pop Dixie asked to see ya." I groaned inwardly. "Well tell Lilly and her mother they can both come over for dinner tomorrow." I said watching Elvis's expression. "You sure?" Aaron asked looking at his father. "Y-yea son." Elvis said gulping. This was going to be interresting at best.

(Short but I thought adding Dixie in would be interesting. Elvis seeing her all this time later. What do you think Becky will think of Elvis's old girl?
She was really his old girlfriend!)