back stage

Men were all around Elvis. I stood to the side watching. I smiled. "Baby, little bitty what did ya think?" He asked with a smile. "I think you were wonderful!" He laughed and pulled me closer and kissed me. "Aw!" I smiled looking down. "Yea, yea." Elvis waved them off and took my hand walking me back stage. I sat on the couch and watched him get a drink and take a pill. It's starting to scare me. "Elvis." He looked at me in the mirror. "Yea?" He poped it in his mouth. "Why do you take them?" He took a drink and came to sit by me. "I need em Becky." I looked down. "Don't you worry, I know what i'm doing." I looked up at his smile. He closed the gape and kissed me. "Elvis." I gasped as he continued kissing me. Laying me back on the coach. "I haven't had you in so long." I shook. As he moved the strap of my dress to the side. "Mmm." He kissed my shoulder. "Let me?" He asked and I shook my head as he smirked. He stood and locked the door and turned the light off walking back to me. " God I've missed you baby." I stood and smirked as he unzipped my dress. "Mmm!" He looked me over in what little light we have. He reached out and touched my bare shoulder making me shake. I was standing in the circle of the blue satin dress. "You know you looked breath taking in it. But out of it." He trailed off as he undid my black lace bra and it fell to the floor. My legs are shaking uncontrollably. It's been months. "Elvis." I whispered as he smirked. He pulled me against him and I felt him. "E-Elvis stop teasing me." He laughed and ran his hands over my body. "Just you wait baby." I whined when he sat me down and started on his suit. I watched bitting my lip. He came down and kissed hard. "I'm going to make you feel like your burning alive." "Aww!" He sliped in without warning but it felt so good. "Elvis!"

(short but yea. More to come!)