Graceland

We pulled up and Aaron was smiling."Is this where you live?" He asked exited. "Sure is." His smile got bigger. Once we were inside it's just like I remembered. "Have you ever seen a horse?" Aaron smiled. "Not other than on the TV." Elvis laughed. "Well would you like to see one?" He started jumping up and down. "Can I mom?Please!" I laughed. "Yes!" Elvis walked over to the phone and dieled a number. "Hey Daddy, I need you to come to the living room.Thanks." In a few seconds Vernon came down the steps. "Your back already." Elvis smiled."Daddy, this is my friend Aaron and he would love for you to take him to the stable and show him the horse's." Vernon smiled. "Alright." Aaron hugged me and followed Vernon.I smiled and Elvis smirked. "Well." I looked down."Well?" He was about to say more when the front door opened."Daddy!" We turned to see Lisa running to us."Hey munchkine what are you doing home?" A man came in carring  bags and Pricilla walked in and froze when she saw me standing there."What are you doing back?I thought you were going to see your folks?" Elvis asked. "The flight was canceled. Who is this?" She asked as her eyebrow came up. Thankfully she did'nt remember ne from my last visit. "This is Becky." He was about to say more when Aaron ran in from the side door."I beat you!" Vernon followed out of breath."You sure did buddy." Aaron tured to me smiling."Mom, mom the horses are all so big theres moon bean and star and." Pricilla looked at him and back at us. "Who are they Elvis?" He looked at me and back at her. "This is my friend Becky and her son." She put her hand on her hip."What's his name?" She asked pointing at my son."My name is Aaron!" Lisa got down."Hi Aaron I'm Lisa wanna go play?" He smiled."Yes." She grinned showing a missing front tooth."Come on I have a bunch of toys in my room!" He followed her. Vernon and the man from before were gone and it was just the three of us left. "Is this were you'v been getting your sex life from because your not getting it from me?" My eyes darted back and forth. "Cilla, I hav'ent seen her in four years. We are just catching up." I did'nt know what to do or say. "Four years? Is'nt the boy about four?" We were caught. "Aaron? Like Elvis Aaron Presley? He's your son!" She walked over to me."What kind of woman sleeps with a married man? A trap or a whore?" That was it."I meet him before he was married to you! He was going to leave you for me!" She looked hurt."And why did'nt he?" She asked smuggle."You got pregnant and your father threatend that if he did'nt marrie you then he woild report Elvis,thats why!" She slaped me. "How old is he?" I touched me face."The children are two month apart. " She looked destroyed.

"You were two timing me and had another child and did'nt tell me!" He gave me a look."I did'nt even know untill yesterday." She looked at me."I did'nt want to mess your life up anymore and I knew I could take care of myself and my son." She smirked."What you did'nt think I could take care of myself and my daughter?" I smirked."Look I've had a hard life and I was'nt taking anything from Elvis. I knew I could make it." We looked at Elvis."So what are you going to do know Elvis?" I asked."Yea, what are you going to do now?" She asked. He looked back and forth between us.

The Kings secret lover (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें