~Chapter 7~

"Left turn, left turn! What the hell!", Mitch whisper/yelled from the hospital bed Brody and I were pushing. We were in a hospital hallway dressed as doctors and nurses trying to find the room with Rodriguez's body.

"Who taught you how to drive, Stevie freakn' Wonder?", Mitch asked. "You're huge man!", Brody said. "Really hard to control!", I said after Brody.

"Just get me to the morgue.", we kept pushing Mitch down the hall. "Go left. Left, left turn! Careful!", Mitch instructed. "Right here.", I told Brody. "What does that say?", he pointed to the sign beside the door. "Morgue?", I said, confused why he would ask. "Right Moruge. I got us to the Moruge!", he completely mispronounced the word.

"Nice.", I said, blankly. Mitch jumped out of the bed and we walked into the room. I shut the door behind us, standing there to keep lookout. "These disguises are awesome. I actually feel like a doctor!", I said, pulling the mask off of my face.

Mitch opened the door to where the body was and rolled it out. "Read me his toe tag.", Mitch said to Brody. "It smells like yogurt!", Brody pinched his nose and looked at the tag. "2816.", Brody said, trying to keep a distance from the body.

"Read me line 12." "Alveoli are clean.", Brody released the tag and wiped his hands on his pants. "Wait, that means that there was no smoke in the lungs. So how did he die?", I asked from the door. "That's the question. McDreamy, get over here. I need you to help me.", Mitch motioned for Brody to come back over to the table.

"Oh lord, what?", you could here the dread in Brody's voice as he walked back to Mitch. "I need you to check his taint for needle marks.", Mitch said. Brody's eyes went wide as I fought back a laugh. "You want me to check his taint?", he replied.

"Don't be a baby!", Mitch urged Brody. He went to check but back out before doing anything. "Dude, it's a taint!", he threw his hands up in the air, really not wanting to do this. "You didn't even look!", Mitch said.

"Dude, there's been gloves here the entire time time! You didn't even say anything!", I didn't even fight back a laugh this time. Brody looked back at me with a glare. He slipped the gloves on and turned back to the body.

"Oh, I'm going in!", he was honestly being so dramatic. It was adorable. "Oh it stinks!", Brody gagged at the smell, making me laugh again. "Oh there's a hole! Wait that's just his butthole.", his eyes went wide again.

"Smile.", Mitch said making Brody look up to a camera flash, his picture being taken. "Good job doc. I'm posting that!", Mitch said laughing. I busted out laughing with him doubling over in laughter. "Do not post that!", he paused for a second, "The internet is forever.", that made me laugh even harder.

"Alright, check this out.", Mitch said. "Cervical fractures of the fifth, sixth, and seventh vertebrate." "So that's how was killed. Broken neck.", I said over to Mitch. "So what? That could have happened anytime. I mean, you did jump off the ship with him, right?", Brody cut in.

"You can literally swan dive down a flight of stairs and not break that many vertebrate.", I said to him before pausing, "This was done on purpose."

"Why has no one else figured this out?", I asked. "Figured what out?", Brody turned to me and asked. "Broken neck in multiple places, no smoke in the lungs, which probably means that he died before that ship was even on fire. The reason no one has figured this out? It's murder.", I said, answering my own question.

"In which someone is covering it up. We should go interrogate those girls.", Brody finally caught on to what I was getting to. "No, those girls were too high to remember anything.", Mitch was right.

I looked out the window on the door and saw two guys coming. "Shit, someones coming!", I said running to Mitch and Brody. "Help me push him back in!", Mitch said. We pushed Rodriguez back in the freezer.