Chapter 15

Hey guys *waved happily*

I know this chapter was delayed for quite some time, but it was all with good intentions for the chapter. I was told a very good idea for my story by DragonBaBy52 and wanted to put it into the book as soon as possible, so that's why I took so long.

Well anyways, this chapter is dedicated to DragonBaBy52 for giving me her ideas on the story.
(^-^)

----------------------------------------

Chapter 15

I coughed a few time and opened my eyes, only to be welcome yet again by the sight of darkness.

My body ached like no other and my throat was drier then sand. I could still feel the sticky beads of sweat on my body, coating the layer of sweat and, well...sperm, that was left over from earlier.

It seemed that I had blacked out after one of Seth's many rounds of hard, brutal, torturous and sadly, enjoyable, rounds of sex. I'm not sure if he still kept going after my body fell into unconsciousness, but I sure as hell did not want to know.

I slowly pulled my aching body up into a sitting position and rubbed my swollen eyes. I just sat there and stared into the black nothingness as I tried to come to and fully wake up.

After several minutes, I noticed that the place I sat in was moving and was cold to the touch, most likely a metal crate of some sorts. Not only did I realize that I was being transferred to what I assumed would be the new "master" Seth spoke about, I realized that I smelt bad. I smelt really, really fucking horrible. A wet dog covered in his own shit would probably smell better then me! My smell doesn't attract flies, it kills them! When your gaging on your own goddamn smell, then you know something is seriously fucked about you and showers will be essential!

A sudden and rather annoying stop of whatever was transporting me, flung me forwards and face first into the hard metal walls of the crate.

I groaned and held onto my nose with pain, a wet and slightly warm liquid trickled down my right nostril and sent me into a panic.

"Fuck fuck fuck, what do I do" I pinched my nose with one hand and tried to catch the dripping blood with the other. "Oh god, my nose is so fucked!"

I unsuccessful held my tears back and could feel them mixing into the warm iron smelling liquid that spilled from my hand. I tried tipping my head back, but the blood still came out.

I let the blood from my hand spill to my knees and shakily lifted the hand to my throbbing nose. The pads of my fingers grazed against the bridge of my nose and I hissed, feeling my nerves sending shock waves of pain throughout my body.

I remember seeing a guy on tv have to set his nose back into place when it was fractured deep in the jungle and I debated trying it on myself. I then came to the conclusion that it had to be done at some point, so why not now, while the pain is fresh?

My whimpers turned to full out whales of pain as I pinched the bone and pushed it back into place with a loud pop.

As if that noise was a signal of some sorts, the crate was pushed around again as we made another sudden stop. Luckily I didn't injure myself again, but I was damn close.

The sound of clicking and shuffling filled my ears as the door of the crate was opened and fresh air wafted in. I inhaled a shaky and sputtered breath, having been locked in a stinky box with hardly any breathable oxygen.

Although the light burned my eyes, I could really fucking care less right now, this whole thing has been nothing but hell for me and fresh air should be the least of my worries. A normal person should be worrying about money or family or food, not fresh air, a part of life that is not only free but abundant amongst the planet earth! I really shouldn't have to live with this shit, nobody should! I'm not some sort of animal that you can just take control of, I'm a human being who needs to be in control of his own god damn life! I'm tired of being pushed around and made into a fool of a sex doll with no say in my life!

"Oh god, you smell like shit, good thing I'm dumping you off so I won't have to deal with cleaning up the mess" Seth stood there and plugged his nose dramatically, looking at me like I was disgusting. He should be looking at himself that way, drugging innocent people and manipulating them to do his bidding.

He looked back in the crate I was in and saw the blood all over the place as well as myself. "God damn it avery, what happened in there! It looks like you had your fucking period"

I scowled at him and all he did was chuckle at my pathetic attempt to intimidate him.

"Damn, what crawled up your ass...besides my dick" he smirked and only made my face redder with haters.

"Whatever, get out, your new owner will be here any second now and I don't want you covered in blood. Now get out, NOW!" He smacked the side of the crate, irritated with my refusal to move.

"I'm not some goddamn dog that you can move from place to place and do whatever the fuck you selfish dick heads want!" I spat on his clean white shirt and crossed my arms, standing up and out of the crate, my bare feet against the hard cold cement.

"Do not, and I mean, do not! ever fucking speak against your master again, or anybody else you little fuck faced piece of shit! You are a useless piece of trash that is lower then low! I could kill you and wipe your blood up and down these streets until your body ran dry, and nobody would care! Your body could lye cold and limp in a ditch on the side of the freeway and your mommy wouldn't even come to pick you up and give you a proper funeral!"

At the mention of my mother, I completely flipped on him. nobody gets away with insulting my angel! She was the sweetest person in the whole wide world and he doesn't know shit about her!

"Don't you fucking talk about my mother like that you piece of shit!!!" I pushed him into the car with all my strength and punched his jaw.

"What's wrong avery?" He chuckled. "Does the little bitch of a blow up doll know that I'm right?" He talked to me in a mocking tone like I was some sort of child.

"My mother is dead! Dead like your god damn mother! But you know what? At least my mother was always there for me unlike yours. While your piece of shit delusional mother was letting people manipulate her until her very last breath, my mother was doing nothing but making me, and everyone around her smile! She actually cared about me!" I punched him again, this time in the stomach, sure to leave a nasty bruise. "She did everything she could for me, she didn't ignore me like your mother! She was kind and loving towards everyone, but not stupid enough to let her kindness get taken advantage of like your dumb ass piece of crap mother!" I kicked him in the crotch sending his tear streaked face to the ground, sobbing uncontrollably.

I know what I said was harsh and probably a bit to much but I really didn't care, that fucker needed what was coming to him.

"Wow Avery, remind me not to get on your bad side"

I heard a voice behind me that sounded slightly familiar. I blinked a few times and slowly turned around to see who it was that was speaking to me.

His tall slim figure was leaning against a big black truck. I wonder when that giant thing had snuck up behind me.

----------------------------------------

I know it's kinda short but I hope you like it anyways(^-^)

XOXO hugs and kisses <3