Chapter 10

Yay I finally updated my book, yeah sorry about the long wait. *sticks out tongue* I was in a mad storm of role play madness, and it was crazy, like a level 4 crazy. Well anyways here you go, hope you enjoy. :3

(And PS: by role play I mean on the computer making a story with a character you create, not sexy time role play.)

----------------------------------------

Chapter 10

The lights flickered on but I didn't want to see who it was, I just wanted this over with.

"Get up!" A strong set of hands lifted me from my resting place and forced my tired bones to stand.

I opened my eyes reluctantly and looked at the tall man who was in front of me. I quickly took in his features, short dark brown hair, grey eyes and a big bulky build. He was wearing a black suit that showed he meant business, like literally it was like a scary ass yet classy drug dealer/ sales man.

"W-who are you?" I looked at him with nervous eyes.

"It doesn't matter who I am, I won't be seeing you often enough for it to matter anyways." he said in a matter of fact voice.

The big metal doors I was tossed through were opened, closing behind the figure making its way towards me.

Rick smiled at me evilly, not that that was anything new. He stopped in front of me, our noses close enough to touch.

"Hey there Avery, did you have fun last night? I know I did"

I flinched slightly. no, of coarse I didn't have fun with you, your evil. you raped me and forced me to enjoy myself! but of coarse I said that all in my head, not wanting anymore pain to inflicted upon me.

He just stared at me, he stared straight into my eyes and didn't look away, he didn't even blink.

I was about to take a step back when he grabbed me by the waist and forced me to stay. His lips crashed against mine and I struggled to get away. He grabbed my ass and grinded against me as we kissed. I moaned, unable to control myself, I was naked for fuck sake. He was grinding on me and kissing me like there was no tomorrow. When I kissed him back he pushed me back. I almost fell back but had enough strength to balance myself.

"I knew you liked last night" he smirked and I looked away from him, ashamed of myself. truth was, I did like it. at times, I wanted more of him, I wanted him to rape me harder...i wanted him to do those things...

I looked at my hands. what was I becoming, what's happened to me? I looked back up at Rick remembering what our deal was, why I let him do it in the first place.

"Where's max, you promised I could see him"

He nodded his head. "I did didn't I?" He walked towards the large glass window that covered one side if the large box like room. He looked down at something and smiled.

"Alright aver, I'll let you see max, but only because I promised"

I felt a weight lift of my chest and I blew out a sigh of relief.

"Where is he?"

Rick smiled at me and sat down in one of the chairs that faced the window. "don't worry Avery you'll see him soon enough, he's getting ready as we speak"

I put my legs closer together and tried to cover myself, becoming more self conscious by the second.

"C-can I have something to wear"

Rick looked at me with irritation and snapped his fingers. a girl walked in and grabbed my hand.

"Come on darling I shall get you clothed in no time"