Chapter 3

Dedicated to Kate Mystery for being the first person to leave a comment. *blows kisses of gratitude* it means a lot ^-^

----------------------------------------

Chapter 3

"Get up you filthy whore!"

I mentally cringed from the words and opened my eyes, it was Rick. Great, don't tell me he's going to mess with me to. I closed my eyes again and ignored him.

"Go ahead and keep your eyes closed for all I care, I know your awake and I know you can hear me. So listen up boy" he played with a strand of my blonde hair. "Kris will be returning with your breakfast so that you can eat. Then we'll be moving you to a new room-" a new room?!? I had to hold back my smile, as soon as they unchained me from this bed I was going to make a run for it. "And don't you even dare run away from us because if you do, we'll have to teach you a lesson or two" I could practically hear the smirk on his face.

A bang came from the door as kris walked slammed it open. "Breakfast time my little one" he sang in a out of tune voice, he obviously couldn't sing, not that I could.

"So I see that he's ignoring us, tsk, tsk, what ever shall we do to gain his attention?"

'Shit' I opened my eyes and looked at them nervously. "Morning guys"

Kris sighed. "Dang I was so looking forward to teaching you another lesson, oh well" he shrugged and Rick placed the tray on my stomach.

"FUCK!!!" I jolted up and cringed, the tray was so fucking hot I thought it would burn my skin. I took in a deep breath and tried to ignore the pain of the heat, not even noticing the mess I had made.

I blinked my eyes a few times and looked over at Rick and kris with worried eyes. The room was way to silent considering that I had these two beside me. My eyes slowly traveled between both of their faces. I couldn't read their expressions or thought. Both of their faces were blank.

Biting my lip and looking down at the floor I observed the mess I had created. A hot now broken glass bowl of oatmeal splashed all over the wood floor. My already fast bearing heart sped up. I knew I was going to be in deep shit any minute now, it didn't take a genius to figure that out.

"I-I..." My eyes were big blue spheres now and I was holding in the tears of my anxiety, both of their hardening stares scared me shitless. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck' it was the only word that could process through my mind.

A smirk appeared on ricks lips and transferred on to kris's. I sunk into the pillow and closed my eyes tight. If I thought they looked scary before, this was worse.

"Looks like little avery will be taught another lesson, huh?" I could only imagine the look Kris's face when he looked at Rick.

I heard two very manly and evil chuckled escape from of their mouths. I knew this was so not going to be good not good at all.

One soft and delicate finger made a trail from my chin to my collar bone, fallowed by a warm kiss that rested where the finger had stopped.

I cringed and tried to move away but was frozen solid. The kiss turned into a gentle bite that sent sparks through my body.

Accompanied by the bites were two big rough hands that rubbed my legs up and down gently messaging them but staying away from my inner thigh.

I assumed that the rough hands belonged to Rick and the soft hands belonged to kris. I opened my eyes slightly to confirm my thoughts. But they didn't stay open long, my body was slowly working against me as these horrid men worked my body.