Chapter 7

Whoop whoop!!! Chapter 7 everybody, are you excited? Well you better be because if you aren't then ill be sad. And you wouldn't want adorable little me to be sad now would you? That would be like laughing at those sad animal commercials with the puppies and kitty's who were abandoned and abused.

Dude your crazy, just let them read the story

...fine.

Alright, enough of my strange self, just read it already, I insist!

----------------------------------------

Chapter 7

We were so obsessed with each others kisses and movements that we hadn't even noticed what was going on around us. I had even forgotten we were in this building and trapped in this mess. How long had rick and kris been standing there, watching us. How long had we been kissing?

Ricks cold hands pulled me out from under max and he slammed me against the wall as kris did the same to max.

I tried to watch what was going on with max, only worrying about him. But Rick wouldn't have any of that, he smacked me across the face and yelled. His hard and loud voice reminded me of how he had hurt me before, how he had made me black out. I refused to look at him, I just kept redirecting my attention to max and ignoring everything he said.

All I saw was max crying and his head pressed against the wall as kris yelled. Max's hands were held behind his back with one of kris's big hands and his chest was pressed against the wall. Kris used his other hand to hold his head down and slam it back into the wall every time he moved.

"Let him go!!!" I wiggled my body and tried to get Rick off of me, I wanted to protect max but they were having none of that.

Kris looked me dead in the eyes and a wicked grin spread across his face.

"What's that avery? You want me to let him go?"

I gulped and slowly nodded my hand. "Yes, please...just let him go"

"Now why would I do that? Why would I listen to you when you defied me. Why would I let this little slutty piece of shit boy go for a whore like you?"

His voice was calm and composed, but every word slipped off of his tongue like venom. His words pierced through my ears and ripped at my tender and fragile skin. Slowly and painfully skinning me alive with his words. I gritted my teeth as my heart raced with anger, one look at Max's teary eyes and I knew what I had to do. I had to fake it for max, for his sake and his sake only, I had to protect him.

I laughed coldly and smiled like a statue. "I'm the whore? I'm the one in the wrong?" I clicked my tongue with a sigh and looked at him again. "You know, it's people like you that I don't understand. Disgusting, repulsive, inconsiderate, dumb ass people like you. You think that everyone else is to blame, that somehow all of this is my fault. But you know what? Your wrong, it's your fault, it's always been all your fault" I looked from him to Rick and back at kris. "I bet it all started when you were kids, huh? Was mommy an addict or just didn't give a shut about you? Was daddy abusive? Verbally and physically? Or maybe you didn't even know your parents. Maybe they were gone all day and left you alone all night. When they were home, they ignored you. When you tried to talk to them, they looked right through you like you weren't even there." I could feel ricks grip loosening on me and kris looked royally ticked as well as confused.
"No, wait...maybe it wasn't your parents, maybe it was yourself. Yeah, that's it, you hated yourself, so how could you blame your parents and peers for hating you too? Everything you possessed was worthless, disgusting. Everything you said came out wrong. You were nothing but a screw up, a mistake. The person you loved, broke your heart. They were disgusted with you, no matter how nice you tried to be, they were disgusted. All you could ever do was disappoint people, never able to live up to someone's expectations. I can't blame you for hating yourself...you disgust me"