Chapter 1

I've been wanting to make a new book for awhile now, I hope everyone likes this so far

--------------------------------

---chapter 1---

"Wake up kid, wake up"

My face was smacked on both sides, waking me up. How long was I asleep? Where was I and who was smacking me? There's only one way to find out. I tried to open my eyes but they were to heavy.

It felt like my eyes were glued together, and my body was still cold and weak. I used my other senses to get a better image of the place.

I was on something soft, which was most likely a bed. I took a sniff of the air and cringed. It smelt like dirt, sweat, air freshener and mold. It was disgusting, but it could be worse.

I had no idea where I was, was I in the woods? A cabin? A house? An ally? Heaven? Hell? Maybe even a dumpster.

I had to open my eyes, the idea of the possibilities of this place was killing me. I just had to know where I was and hopefully, how I got here.

When I finally opened my eyes a ceiling was above me. Good, I'm not dead.

"Good, you're up"

A stern and gravely voice caught my attention to the left of my head. I looked over slowly to see a stranger. He had on ripped jeans and a black shirt. His face was sharply chiseled and defined, complemented with black hair and striking green eyes.

"Who are you? And where am I?" I was curious, as usual.

There was a long pause as he stared into my blue eyes with a statue like stillness. I was starting to believe i was imagining him there, even after he took in a large breath and stood up, I couldn't trust myself. His hand out stretched towards me and I closed my eyes, unknowing of what he would do to me. The heat from his hand sent shivers down my spine, my cold body longed for the warmth.

I swallowed my spit and tried holding down the shivers. I asked him my question again. "Who are you and where am I?"

"The names Rick and your in my place...who are you?"

"How did I get here?"

His face got more serious and he looked irritated. "I rescued you, you were unconscious in the woods, almost dead. If it wasn't for me and my friend, you'd be a lifeless body. Now tell me who you are"

I took in his information, bit my lip and thought for a moment. His eyebrow rose in confusion and annoyance.

"I cant remember, what is my name? ....umm...oh yeah my name is!... Umm...I forgot..."

Rick shook his head "you forgot your own name?"

I nodded, of coarse that was a lie. Who forgets their own name, seriously? It's embarrassing to pretend but it's better then giving my name out to some guy I didn't even know.

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Well...I'll be back later, don't try to escape...not that you can"

I raised an eyebrow, try to escape? Why would I try to escape? And why cant I? I looked back over to where he was, but he was gone. "Hey, where are you going?!?" He didn't answer, maybe I should fallow him.

When I tried to get up I noticed that something was holding me back, what the hell was going on? I looked at my arm only to see my hands were cuffed down to the bed I was on, as well as my feet. "What the fuck is going on here!"

There was no answer, my voice even echoed through the building. The cuffs started to freak me out and my heart started to race faster. I was thrashing around in no time, I was definitely having a panic attack. "Get me out of here! Help! Heeeeelp!"

My body was now coated in sweat from all the panic, confusion, stress and movement. My heart pounded in my head an I groaned with pain, my wrists hurt like crazy. I could feel the warmth of my blood trickle down my skin and on to the sheets, all I could do was cry while nobody was around. How did it all come to this?

My blonde hair stuck to the sides of my face because of my tears. I shook my head trying to get rid of the evidence of my tears. I didn't want them thinking I was weak, that's the last thing I needed.

My head flipped to the left as a creak caught my attention, it was fallowed by footsteps. It sounded like more then one person was here this time, great.

Rick appeared from behind the door, he smiled. "I have a friend for you"

A tall man walked in behind him, he had dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. He looked like a rich business man because of the suit he was wearing. He didn't look as harsh as the Rick but if my mother taught me anything, I should know not to judge a book by its cover.

Him and Rick walked towards me in a curious and hungry manner. I felt like a bunny with a broken leg and they were the wolves, getting ready to pounce. I was defenseless and my fate laid completely in their hands.

"What's your name?" The new man asked me.

I just shrugged.

"He claims not to know it, he says that he can't remember" Rick sounded irritated. "Sounds like a bunch of bull shit doesn't it?"

He just stared at me curiously. "I'm not sure, maybe he's telling the truth and maybe he's not. But one things for certain, he will remember eventually, I'll make him."

My eyes widened, what the hell was he talking about, what were they going to do to me? I started to freak out and my breathing grew faster. "W-what do you mean?"

He just smiled. "You'll find out tomorrow, but for today, try to get some rest"

I tried not to freak in front of them or show any signs of my defenselessness. But it seems Rick had caught sight of something I wanted to hide.

"Look at this Kris" kris, so that was his name. I jumped when Rick gripped my arm, his hands squeezing the cut from my struggling.

Kris pretended to frown. "You were trying to escape from us?" His frown quickly slipped into a smile. "How rude"

Rick looked me dead in the eyes. "I can't believe you tried to escape, even after I told you not to. How disobedient of you"

I cringed when he tightened his grip. "Oh? Did that hurt?" His voice was full of sarcastic sympathy. I didn't answer him I just gave him a hard cold stare full of hatred and disgust. He glared and dug his nails into the tender skin, cutting it deeper.

I tried to hold in the pain but my body betrayed me. A loud cry escaped from my mouth along with a tear.

Rick and Kris both chuckled and started to walk away. Kris looked at me before closing the door and smiled. "See you in the morning"