Chapter 11

So umm, thought I'd write another chapter while I'm in the mood, hopefully you'll like it. Have fun reading and spread the love!

----------------------------------------

Chapter 11

I stared at the crowd, praying it was the dirty blonde man who possessed my maxy bear. Please be him, please be him.

Thump thump, thump thump

That's all I could hear, the sound of my heart pumping inside my chest.

Thump..... Thump

My heart skipped a beat and my jaw slowly dropped. No...please...no....

I could feel the warm tears streak down my face as I dropped down to my knees and felt my whole world crash. My blood went cold and I wanted nothing more then to curl up and die. The man came closer and with every step he took, my will to live slowly disappeared.

It wasn't the person I was hoping for, it wasn't him. No, a completely different man walked up on the stage to claim me, his prize. I felt cold, alone and empty. I felt like I was somewhere else, like I was the last person left on an island drenched in salty rain. As I gripped my knees and shook with sorrow and fear I felt my tears drop. One by one, they scattered along my pale and fragile skin.

Why?.....just why?

I wish I was back home, I wish I was back in the arms of uncle Jerry. That I was getting ready for school like a normal boy...i wish I had Max, I wish I was with the people I loved.

I don't understand why I had to be put through this. Why was I chosen to go down this horrible road, to live this horrible life of abuse?

Two hands moved in front of my face and down to my neck, placing a leather collar around my neck. My name was etched into the tag that was tightly chained onto the smooth fabric.

With a click, the collar was secured on my neck and a leash was connected to it.

I slowly looked over at the man with my big blue eyes, my lip trembling and tears still falling.

To my surprise I saw pity in his eyes, maybe even pain.

He just stared at me and turned away, yanking on the leash and pulling me to my feet.

"Come!"

I obeyed him, standing up and accepting my fate, it was time I realize that this was my life now.

I hung my head and I let him lead me to who knows where, I didn't care where we were going... I didn't care what he'd do to me.

Max...

I'd never see him again, would I?

I closed my eyes and cried harder as my bare feet quietly hit the cold tiled floor we walked on.

I wish I had never fallen in love... I feel so pathetic, so useless and weak.

My hand shakily reached up to my chest and I gripped at the skin, clenching my teeth and trying desperately to get rid of this feeling. I felt like any second now the floor would collapse below me and my body would fall straight down, into the dark hole that would portray my empty heart. I'd close my eyes, falling endlessly, forever falling, never stopping again. The only way I'd get out was through death, death of starvation, loneliness and a broken heart. Even then my body would continue to fall, falling until i finally turn me to dust.

Thoughts like this kept circling around my mind, distracting me completely. I walked into something hard and opened my eyes, looking up and through my golden hair. The man who bought me was staring down at me, he was at least 5 inches taller then I was.

I stared at him with empty eyes and mindlessly took in his features. Two gray blue eyes, straight black hair, a soft yet manly face and two kissable lips, shaped into a frown.

"Just...just get in the car"

I looked back down and crawled into the car, laying down on the seats, not even bothering to buckle in.

I heard the engine start up and I saw him staring at me through the mirror before taking off and directing his attention to the road.

All I could do was close my eyes and drown in my own sorrow.

I bet Rick was overwhelmed with joy right now, I bet he was glad I was finally gone. He probably celebrates with a few drinks and then on a drunken high, stumbled his way down the halls. I can see him walking into some random room and raping another poor soul with a smile on his face. How many prisoners did he have in that place anyways?

Slowly my heavy eyes got heavier and I fell asleep to the thumps of the road as the car holding me continuously moved on.

Several hours later~

I awoke with a sudden jolt and panicked eyes. Searching around me I realized I was in a room, laying in a bed, a big and comfy one at that.

I reached down and felt the fluffy blanket that had been placed on my body. The pillows, oh my gosh, they were like clouds. I flopped back down and closed my eyes, relaxing a bit.

But wait, this couldn't be right. I reached up to my neck and felt that the collar was still there and I sighed. Yep, I knew it was to good to be true, this guy must have some awful trick up his sleeve. he's just trying to butter me up and then when I'm caught off guard all hell is going to break loose.

I curled up under the sheets and closed my eyes, I didn't want to be a prisoner anymore. I didn't want it in the first place either but I really didn't want it now. I want to go home, I want to be free again.

I wish I could wonder the woods and climb the trees, watching the sun set from the tree tops. Watching as the sky lit up in shades of pink and orange. It was one of my favorite things to do, watching the sky from that tree. I spent as long as i could in that tree, watching the clouds and the stars.

The stars... I haven't seen them in forever. How long had it been exactly? I can't even remember anymore. I slept days away in that dreaded place. I had to be held there for at least two months.

Two month huh? yeah that seemed about right, maybe even three. I don't remember though.

I started to cry again. with time like that passing, uncle Jerry probably thought I was dead. He was probably worried sick and not eating from the stress he was going through. He probably sat in the dark for days when the police decided to give up on looking for me, just rotting away in his mind. I felt horrible, this was all my fault...wait...was it?

I can't remember a thing, I don't remember why I was outside, laying in the rain and slowly dying. Why was I gone and how did I get there?

I racked my brain like crazy, beating myself up for the answer. Come on avery, remember, you have to remember.

I smacked my head and closed my aching eyes tighter. Remember damn it. But no matter what I did, I couldn't remember.

----------------------------------------

Poor baby, he doesn't get to be with max *wipes tears away.*

I know, I'm a cruel person, I just love seeing my creations suffer.

Please don't hurt me!!! *puts arms up in fear*

Vote, comment, fan and spread the love!!!

XOXO Sinfulkisses OXOX