Chapter 4

Dedicated to TheSexyBeast800 for being a bro and commenting. Oh and by the way TheSexyBeast800, I love your profile picture. Hamsters are quite sexy if I do say so myself.

~~~~
"Isn't that right pepper?"
*plays with my cute little hamster*
(-_-)
"don't make that face with me missy, I am your adopted you mother and you will not disrespected me!......."
(-_-)
*cries in a corner* "why won't you love me!!!"

Lol no, pepper loves me ^_^

----------------------------------------

Chapter 4

~flash back~

"Mommy, can I sleep in your bed tonight?"

She smiled and nodded her head. "Of coarse darling"

My big blue eyes sparkled as I smiled. To a five year old like me, this was a big deal and a great privilege. My mothers bed was the softest. The mattress was like a cloud, the feather pillows had just the right amount of fluffiness and the blankets were never to warm or to cold, they were perfect. But the bed wasn't my favorite part, nope, it was my mother. I loved the way she would play with my hair and smile at me until I fell asleep and when I woke up, she'd be holding me in a loving embrace.

She was such a beautiful woman. She truly was an angel, it made sense that her parents named her that. She was graceful on her feet and always looking out for others.

When my father died in a car crash she refused to date anyone else. She would always tell them. "There's no need to find another man because he's still with me, in my heart, he always will be"

I love her so much, so, so much. I couldn't wait to sleep in her bed again. But...that never happened.

After a few hours I heard my mother on the phone.

"Ok, I'll see you in a bit then"

She hung up and smiled at me. "Guess what avery? Uncle Jerry is coming over for a visit and he can't wait to see you"

I smiled real big and clapped my hands. "Yay, I love uncle Jerry!!!"

She laughed that sweet, sweet laugh of hers and fixed my hair. "Excited are we?" I nodded happily. "Yep"

A few minutes later the door rang and I ran to the door, opening it with excitement. "Uncle Jerry!!!" He picked me up and swung me around in the air like he always did, it was his way of greeting me back then. "Hey there kiddo, where's your mother?" "Over here Jerry" I heard her call from the kitchen and I grabbed Jerry's hand, pulling him there as quickly as possible. "My, my, my, angel, don't you look beautiful, as alway"

I raised an eyebrow at him and shook my head. "Her name is mommy not angel" they both laughed amongst each other, leaving me in a cloud of confusion.

After awhile of them just talking and laughing with each other I went to my room. There was nothing fun to do with them at the moment.

"They is so boring" I jumped on my bed and fell down, wishing someone would pay attention to me.

"Ahhhh!!!!"

The sound of screams and shattering glass filled my ears, filling me with fright. "Mommy, uncle Jerry?"

I jumped off my bed and scrambled to the door, that sounded like my mother and I had never heard her yell like that before. "Mommy! Mommy!" I flung the door open and ran to the kitchen. Everything felt like it was in slow motion.

"Mom..." I fell to my knees and shook, tears dripping slowly from my eyes. "Mom..." I slowly crawled over to her and touched her face in complete shock. My eyes widened when I saw I had left something red on her cheek. I looked at my hands and saw blood, I was covered in it.