Chapter 9

Sorry guys, I've been pretty occupied with school starting and all. But hey, I added a chapter anyways ^___^ love you guys, thanks for waiting and being bros! :3

----------------------------------------

Chapter 9

A cold hand grabbed a hold of my wrist and yanked me out of bed forcefully. I kicked the thin sheet off my entangled body and tried to get on my feet. It hurt to be dragged by this forceful man. the hallway carpet scraped my naked body and burnt my tender flesh. I tried to pull my arm away, slow him down, at least enough to get up. Nothing worked, he didn't budge, he didn't slow.

My eyes were still adjusting to the lights so I couldn't make out who was pulling me. Was it rick or kris? It define you wasn't Kale, he was at least a tad more sane and considerate towards me then this. So who was it?

The air stung at my swollen red eyes which grew puffy from my tears. I missed Max so much, he's been my motivation in this hell hole, he's my angel.

"Stop"

My voice was raspy and dry from last night, I don't even know how long it was that I screamed, but it was definitely a long time.

Before I knew it, I was tossed into a dark room and had the door slammed shut behind me.

Closing my eyes and resting my head against the floor, I waited for what awaited me.

----------------------------------------

~Yesterday~

SMACK!!!

I fell out my bed with a scream, realizing that my handcuffs had been removed, all of them. I looked up to make eye contact with the one who hit me. Rick stood above my body with a dark stare, he must still be pissed at me for making him cry, for getting into his mind.

"What do you want?" I glared at him and continued acting strong, uncaring and confident in myself.

"Shut up!"

He kicked me to the wall and pulled my head up by a chunk of my golden hair. He crouched down and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I hate you Avery, I hate your face, I hate your voice and I hate your guts. You disgust me, you completely disgust me"

I narrowed my eyes. "Look who's talking, freak."

He smacked me roughly, leaving a red hand print on my face and tears welled up in my eyes.

"Did I say you could speak?" I didn't dare say a word, I decided that provoking him more would only hurt me in the end, I can't do shit to him.

"That's what I thought" he let go of my hair, letting my body drop to the floor.

He walked over to the bed and looked at me expectantly. I only raised an eyebrow in question, confused with what he wanted from me.

"Get your fucking ass over here you slut!"

My eyes widened an I stood up quickly, scrambling over to the bed.

He pushed me onto the mattress and climbed on top of me.

"My hatred for you only makes my hunger for you stronger" I could see the lust in his dark and mysterious eyes. I gulped and widened my eyes, I didn't want him to hurt me.

"W-what do you want from me" I was completely horrified, what was going to happen? I have never heard him talk like this and from what I've noticed he's fucking insane!

"I know I said I hate you and all but I'm going to make a deal with you, ok?"

A deal? What was he talking about, why does he want to make a deal with me?