Part fifteen

The first week of being in Beacon Hills was great. Stiles met everyone and got on really well with them all. He got on better with Scott and they were soon best friends. By the time funeral came around, everyone had basically accepted Stiles as one of their own.

The morning of the funeral, everyone was at the loft whilst Cora and Derek where getting ready. Derek had asked everyone to stay there to keep Stiles company as well as keep him safe.

Everyone was asking Stiles loads of questions as they finally had the chance to ask as he was alone and not with Derek.

"So, what's it like screwing a werewolf??" Malia asked. "I Uh, I wouldn't know. Me and Derek haven't got that far. We've only just started using the word boyfriend for each other." Stiles smiled a little. "You want to do it with him though, don't you??" Lydia smiled. "What make you think that??" Stiles asked, blushing a little. "Oh please, those of us with heightened  senses can smell the arousal in the loft as well as Derek's bedroom." Scott laughed. Stiles blushed more.

"Anyway, let's move away from the Derek conversation for a moment. I want to know what it's like in a private school." Mason stated. "Are you wanting to know as a general perspective or in my opinion??" Stiles asked. "What's your opinion??" Liam asked. "Uh, in my opinion, it's absolutely crap." Stiles sighed. "How come??" Corey asked. "Uh, how can I answer that without sounding like a posh, rich kid??" Stiles laughed, looking at Erica as he said that. "Dude, I apologised for what I said." Erica chuckled, playfully hitting Stiles. Stiles laughed more.

"Anyway, back to the original topic at hand, my school life has been shit. I found out about just over a month ago, tutor paid some kids to act like my friends and even paid one of them to be my girlfriend. I constantly have bodyguards following me everywhere and I literally mean everywhere. I have no privacy at that school." Stiles sighed.

"And we thought public school was bad." Liam chuckled. Stiles chuckled, "Just think, public school probably doesn't have many rich, snobby kids. In private schools, 99.9% of us kids are snobby and it's actually really annoying, even to me." Stiles laughed a little.

After ten minutes of everyone downstairs chatting and laughing, Cora and Derek came downstairs. Everyone stopped talking when they saw Derek in his marines uniform. "Well, I think I just developed a thing for men in uniform." Stiles muttered. Derek chuckled, "I heard that." He smiled. Stiles blushed, "Of course you did." He mumbled.

Derek smiled more, "Anyway, me and Cora will be leaving shortly. You guys need to keep a close eye on Stiles. If anything happens to him, you'll all be in trouble." They nodded and all saluted him, "Yes sir." They chuckled. Derek chuckled and kissed Stiles, "I'll see you later." Stiles nodded, "See you later." He smiled.

Derek smiled, "Anyway, me and Cora have a small amount of wolfsbane on us so there's a chance we'll be coming home a little drunk after the wake because we're thinking about getting a few drinks after with Kirsty." He said to everyone. They nodded.

"Right, were going to go. We'll see you later. I've left enough money on the side to get takeout or something when you guys are hungry." Derek smiled as he and Cora left the loft after saying goodbye to everyone.

"So, what shall we do then??" Stiles asked. "I reckon we should use the money to buy snacks and watch movies all day." Erica smiled. "Sounds like a plan, I mean, we did get Derek to renovate the loft as we basically live here as well so there's a good TV set we still have to try out." Scott chuckled. "Movie day it is then." Stiles smiled. "I'll go get the snacks." Lydia smiled, getting up. "I'll come with you." Malia got up as well. "Ok, we'll be back in a bit then." Lydia grabbed her bag and headed out the loft, Malia following.

"Ok, let's get everything sorted out then." Scott said. Everyone agreed and cleared up what was downstairs and then grabbed blankets and pillows and decided to make a comfy pile out of them for everyone to sit on.

Once they were done, they all sat down on the pile. "Anyone else got a feeling Lydia will probably buy alcohol??" Isaac chuckled. "Is anyone actually going to think she's old enough to buy alcohol??" Stiles asked. "The ID in her purse says she is." Scott chuckled. "Fair enough." Stiles laughed a little.

It wasn't long until they were all on the pile, drinking and watching movies. They ordered food before they got too drunk and just spent the day eating, drinking and laughing.