Part seven

Soon, Stiles and Derek were arguing about what they were going to watch. "We are not binge watching Supernatural." Derek chuckled.
"Why not??" Stiles tried to act offended. "Because it adds more ideas to what supernatural beings look like and I don't like their impression on werewolves," Derek chuckled, "Plus, you said it would be a movie night, not binge watch tv shows night," He smiled.

"Oh, So you're a werewolf expert now??" Stiles laughed. "No I'm not." Derek said a little too seriously but chuckled to play it off. "Can we please watch Supernatural??" Stiles pretty much begged. "Fine, we can watch Supernatural." Derek smiled at him. "Yes, I knew I would get you to agree to watch it." Stiles said triumphantly, getting it all set up, before sitting down comfortably next to Derek.

"I have a question," Derek said after about an hour of silence. "Yeah??" Stiles didn't look away from the screen. "How come you trusted me so easily??" Derek asked. Stiles looked away from the screen and shrugged a little, "I don't know, I just do. I'm really good at judging a persons character so I can tell whether or not you're going to be an asshole or not," Stiles explained. "Fair enough," Derek nodded a little. Stiles smiled and turned to watch the TV again.

After about another hour, Stiles turned to look at Derek. "How are you so attractive??" Stiles blurted out. Derek didn't know what to say or do. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Stiles blushed bright red and covered his face with his hands. Derek chuckled, "It's fine, don't worry about it and to answer your question, I don't know how I'm attractive." He smiled. Stiles muttered something inaudible. Derek chuckled more.

"Can we watch something else??" Stiles mumbled. "Yeah, what do you want to watch??" Derek asked. "Uh, a horror??" Stiles suggested. "Sure but I get to pick the film." Derek smiled. "Fine by me." Stiles moved around a little to get comfy. Derek smiled more and put on a hour film that involved clowns. Stiles' heart sped up; he was terrified of clowns. He, however, didn't say anything to Derek as he didn't want to seem childish.

Stiles managed to get through the first half hour of the film without freaking out. He freaked out at one bit and that was it; he hid under blankets and pillows. Derek paused the film, "You ok Stiles??" He asked. Stiles didn't say anything. He sat under everything, shaking badly enough that Derek would be able to everything shake as well.

Derek moved everything away from Stiles, "Hey, what's wrong??" Derek asked, worried. "It's n-nothing." Stiles stuttered. "It doesn't look like nothing," Derek frowned. "It's fine, I'm just scared of clowns." Stiles mumbled. "Shit, I'm so sorry. You should've told me, I wouldn't have put the film on." Derek felt bad for putting the film on.

"It's fine. I'm fine, just let me get over the clown thing." Stiles sighed a little. "Here, do you want me to do what I normally do to my sister when she gets scared??" Derek asked. "What do you do??" Stiles mumbled. "Well, I normally put Cora on my lap until she's calm. Sometimes being close to people helps." Derek stated. Stiles nodded a little, "Sure, you can see if that works." Derek smiled and little and pulled Stiles onto his lap. Stiles cuddles into Derek a little, smiling.

Stiles started to calm do after a while. Once he was fully calm, he didn't move from Derek's lap. Derek smiled at him, "You fully calm now??" He asked. Stiles nodded. "You going to move??" Stiles shook his head. Derek chuckled, "Why was I expecting that answer??" Stiles laughed a little. "Can we change the film now??" Stiles asked quietly. Derek nodded, "Yeah, of course we can. You can pick the film now if you want." Stiles smiled a little and put a new film on, which ended up being The Shining.

It was getting close to three in the morning and Stiles had finally fell asleep, on Derek's lap. Derek smiled and decided to carry Stiles up to bed, turning the TV of when he left. He walked into Stiles' bedroom and carefully got Stiles into bed. Stiles stirred a little every now and then but didn't wake up. Derek started to leave the room but stopped when he got to the doorway. He turned and looked back at Stiles. He smiled a little. Stiles looked adorable whilst he was sleeping. Derek shook his head a little; he couldn't think things like that. He went back to his own room.

When in his own room, he called Cora because he needed to finish the conversation they were having earlier. She ended up telling Derek that there was a chance that he may have found his mate. Derek listened to everything she had to say and felt really happy for her when she told him that she had also found her mate although she would refuse to tell him who it was. They chatted for a little while longer after that before they both decided that they needed to sleep. When Derek was laying in his bed, he thought about everything Cora had said. He kept tossing and turning and it was nearing five in the morning before Derek finally fell asleep.