Part fourteen

1 o'clock the next afternoon, Derek started to get excited. "You ok??" Stiles smiled. Derek nodded, "We're getting close," He smiled, "about 15 minutes away." He smiled even happier. Stiles smiled more, giving Derek's hand a squeeze. Derek smiled and kissed Stiles' hand.

They soon arrived outside the building. "This place is just a bunch of industrial buildings." Stiles said looking around. "Yeah well, I like my privacy," Derek smiled, "Right, when we get in, stay behind me. There's an alarm that will go off and Cora will end trying to punch me when we walk in." Derek chuckled, getting out the car. Stiles chuckled and got out the car.

They soon walked into the loft. Derek walked in first and greeted by Cora holding a gun. "Nice to see you Cora." Derek smiled at here. "Derek!" Cora squealed before jumping on Derek, hugging him. Derek chuckled, catching her and hugging her back. "I'm so glad you're here." She said happily before getting down off Derek.

"Sorry for pulling a gun on you. I thought you were some bad guy or something." She smiled. "It's ok, that's why I walked through the door first and not Stiles." Derek chuckled. "That's a point, where did Stiles go??" Derek asked, looking around.

"Uh, by the sounds of things, he found my bedroom." Cora chuckled as Erica came downstairs, getting dressed as she walked. "Cora, why is there a random kid in the-" She stopped talking when she saw Derek. "Derek!" She ran and jumped on Derek. Derek caught her and hugged her, "Hey Erica." He smiled. "Hey Derek." She smiled, hugging him tightly.

"By the way, the kid is with me. That's Stiles." Derek smiled. "Oh ok." She smiled, getting off Derek. Stiles came downstairs, "I am so sorry, I was looking for a bathroom and went into the wrong room and I didn't want to ask Derek because Derek was hugging Cora and I didn't want to interrupt anything." Stiles said quickly.

"Dude, it's ok. I just wasn't expecting anyone else to be in the loft." Erica chuckled. Stiles nodded, "Well, uh, I'm Stiles." He smiled a little. "I'm Erica." She smiled. He smiled and went to Derek, "Uh, where's the bathroom??" He asked. "It's up the stairs, fourth door on your left." Derek smiled. "Thanks and uh, can I nap in your bed?? No offence but uh, sleeping in your car was not very comfortable so I didn't sleep so well." Stiles smiled.

"Derek, where did you find this kid?? He sounds posh and it's slightly annoying, even if I do like the kid." Erica smiled. "That's what you get when you meet someone who goes to the most prestigious private school in the country." Stiles sighed. "Oh, So you're a rich kid?? Derek seriously, where did you find him??" Erica asked. "Erica, watch it. He's the president's kid." Derek chuckled.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry Stiles." Erica looked at Stiles, shocked and feeling bad. Stiles laughed, "It's fine, honestly. I wasn't expecting you to know who I was, not many people do." He smiled. "Right, I'm going upstairs. I'll see you guys in a bit." Everyone nodded. "I'll be up in a bit to make sure you're ok." Derek smiled. Stiles smiled and nodded, "Do I get a nap time kiss??" Stiles smirked. "Go upstairs and I'll think about it." Derek smirked. Stiles chuckled and went upstairs.

Derek smiled and sat down on the sofa. Cora sat next to him, "Ok, spill it." She sighed. "Spill what??" Derek asked. "Somethings wrong, something has happened. You're acting happy, I can tell you're upset about something." Cora stated. Derek sighed and told her about the phone call he had the previous day.

By the time he was finished, he had Cora curled up on his lap, crying. Derek did his best to comfort her. "I should give you two a minute." Erica said l, standing up. "No, stay, I need you as well." Cora grabbed Erica's hand. Erica smiled and sat down. Cora moved onto her lap. She looked at Derek, "You should go check on Stiles." She mumbled. "You sure??" He asked. She nodded. "Ok, I'll be back down soon." He put her hand on her before getting up and going upstairs.

He walked into his bedroom and saw Stiles on the bed, "You comfortable??" He asked. "Yep, I'm comfortable." Stiles smiled. "Good good." Derek smiled and sat on the bed. "Do I really sound like a posh kid??" Stiles asked. Derek chuckled and nodded a little.

"Is any of the others going to get slightly annoyed by the way I talk??." Stiles asked. "No, no one is going to get annoyed. Erica was just messing when she said it was annoying." Derek smiled. "Ok." Stiles chuckled, "I'm guessing they haven't met anyone from a private school??" Stiles asked. Derek shook his head, "No, they all go to public school. There isn't many posh kids and if there is, everyone goes to the same school." Derek stated. "Oh ok, that makes sense then." Stiles said.

Derek nodded and wrapped an arm around Stiles. Stiles smiled and rested his head on Derek, "Can I get my nap time kiss now??" He asked, chuckling. "Sure, I did say yesterday that we could continue." Derek chuckled. "Yes, yes you did say that." Stiles smirked.

Derek smiled and kissed him quickly before pulling away. Stiles frowned. Derek chuckled, "Whats wrong??" He smiled. "Well, I was expecting a kiss like the one we had yesterday or the one this morning." Stiles grumbled. Derek chuckled, "I'm sorry, do you want me to do that again??" He asked. Stiles nodded quickly.

He smiled and kissed him again. Stiles smiled and kissed him back. Derek pulled Stiles closer to him, deepening the kiss. Stiles smirked and moved, straddling Derek. Derek smirked, running his hands down Stiles' back.

After about ten minutes, Scott and Isaac walked through the door. "Derek!" They yelled happily, running towards the bed. Derek moved stiles out of the way so he wouldn't get hurt as Scott and Isaac dived onto Derek.

Derek chuckled, "Hey guys, I've missed you too." He hugged them tight. They hugged him back, "God, Everyone has missed you." Isaac stated. "Yeah, I know. I've missed everyone too." Derek sighed, letting them go. "Let's talk downstairs so he can go sleep." Derek pointed to Stiles. They nodded and got off the bed. Derek got up, "I'll come up and check on you every now and then." He smiled at Stiles. Stiles nodded, "Ok." He smiled. Derek smiled more and went downstairs.