Not an update

Hey guys, as you would have known already this is not a chapter update. I would just like to introduce myself here before I continue my story(the book).....
Well, I am Ife from Nigeria currently in my part 2 studying law in Uni. I am 16 yrs old, a girl if you haven't already noticed. I love singing, reading novels, sleeping.
I have written this first part of this book years ago but I was really scared to give anyone to read because of criticisms- I don't really take bad criticisms lightly and I am kinda weak emotionally so those kind of talks just reduces my self worth (something like that)
That been said already please and please, this is my first attempt in writing a book and I would appreciate your support even if its not that good. If you have any complaints about the book, you can just watch your words OK?
Apart from being a lawyer, I also want to write books so you guys are like the ones to boost up my morale so please tamper your words with justice - I don't know if that phrase is correct but you guys get my point right?
Enjoy your reading and one more thing, my updates are really slow but I will try my best with your encouragements of course to update faster.
Love you guys and I thank you for even clicking on this book to read, it means a lot to me
I have not edited but I took extra time in checking if my vocabularies are correct but feel free to point out my mistakes; in a gentle way of course.
Last thing tho, the book can be said yo be pieces of my love life kinda so its not totally fiction.
Bye......