Addicted- Get Away

.Addicted.

.Get Away.

No one has seen Midnight in one full week and she got us niggas worried. Blu trying to contact her, Julian, her sister in Miami, myself, and a whole lot of other people. She doesn't want to answer her phone.

We thought RSK got a good hold of her, but Day Day had someone on the inside gathering info. They haven't seen her either.

Everyone was clueless to where she could be, but not I. I had an idea to where she could be. I still knew someone she was really close with who's call she may answer.

"You sure this a good idea? Are y'all cool?" Julian said

I shrugged "That doesn't matter" I rung the bell to this mansion.

"Who are you?" his voice projected in his yard.

"It's Qua' sean! We need your help!" I partially yelled.

He opened the door "What you need my help for, homewrecker?" he mugged me.

Julian pushed me back "You looking for an apology, bro cause we can get you one"

"Fuck an apology. What y'all doing in my property?" he said with his fist balled up.

"It's about Midnight. We don't know where she at" I said

He laughed "You are right, I can help"

We got excited "Call her"

He shook his head "No need too.." he smirked

"Nigga help us. Please" Julian partially begged

"She left for Miami Wednesday night and she got there Thursday morning for her dad's funeral. She was having issues in Miami, so she decided to get away. She just made it to Jamaica"

"So you and her close close or just close?" Julian said meaning if they smashed or whatever.

I pushed him back. "Thanks Carmelo" I put out my fist for a dap, but instead he slammed the door in our faces.

Julian started to crack up "Friendly ass nigga" he walked out to the car

"I guess we going to Jamaica" I said following behind him

"You mean you are" he unlocked the doors.

I stepped into the passenger seat "A good vacation is well needed. Since Jamel was born, none of y'all had a break honestly"

We were away from Carmelo's house and just discussing about this potential vacation. At the end of the ride he agreed.

"When do we leave?" he said dropping me off.

"Sunday night which is tomorrow. A whole week of peace" I slammed the door shut and headed in my crib.

"Hi!" someone said startling me.

I gripped my chest "How you get in my house?"

She laughed "I have my ways. So how you been?"

"Look, I'm going to Jamaica for a show, so I have to start packing"

"A concert you mean" I nodded "Since when did Jamaicans listen to your music?"

I tried to ignore her "Zero!" I yelled to feed him. He came out in a hurry, but once he sniffed the air he turned back. He began barking at her causing her to jump on my nice white couch.

"Get your fucking dog boy!" she screamed

"Can you leave? now..." I pointed at the door "He still doesn't like you"