Addicted- Oh Baby

Dove and I went back to the house that same night Rochelle and I had the talk, but she came back three days after with little Aviicia. I swear she's the cutest baby ever, that is until my little one finally hatches. Rochelle will be leaving in the next few days, so I've been helping her gather some more supplies to go back home with in London.

We're at BabysR'Us picking out some clothes and talking about Dove's pregnancy. Rochelle was pushing the cart as I dumped in the clothing; Aviicia was with our mom.

Going down aisle three as slowly as possible she spotted a gold dress "This is going to be the first thing she wears when she sees her daddy" Rochelle smiled

"She's already white, what you tryna do to her pops eyes?"

"Qua' sean just shut up and worry bout your own baby, damn" she hissed

I looked back at her "I'm sorry, but I don't want to talk about Dove anymore. We've been talking about it since we entered"

Sighing she said "I know you aren't ready, but you should have known to wrap it up chile"

I shook my head and grabbed a stuffed giraffe. I started to toss it in the air to get rid of the thought of this baby, but I realized that a baby supermarket wouldn't help do me any justice. I turnt her direction so I could be facing her while my back is facing the unknown behind me.

"You right and what I don't understand is that she's actually pregnant... I'm so fucking confused" I was walking backwards with my hands shoved in my black leather sweatpants pockets.

She looked at the waxed tile floor and said "Watch your step bro because I can't be bending over to help you up!" her voice was strict and firm "It's as simple as, you put the pickle in the jar with out a lid. I don't understand what you don't?"

"Every time we get intimate I always wear a magnum, so I don't understand. She was complaining about it one day since we been together so long, but I ain't wanna risk my life short"

She gasped and widened her eyes at me "She might be one of those psycho bitches who poke the holes in the condoms or hypnotized you to not use one. Check the bitch"

"Don't call her a bitch, she's still my girl. Please respect her,only I can call her my bitch" we laughed at my statement and laughed even more when I fell over my shoelace and hit my head on someone's cart. I rubbed my head and looked up at the face.

"Hey girl" Rochelle said smiling and waving. The lighting was bright, so it was kind of hard for me to see.

"What's up? Where Aviicia at?" I felt a little kick on my side "Get up from the floor Q, you should be more careful" I saw her warming smile shining down on me making me smile

"You should help me up, that's what best friends are for" she reached out her hand and I grabbed on to it "Thanks" with a smirk coming across my face I pulled her down onto me making her scream a bit

"Ya'll ain't mops nor brooms, so get ya'll asses up" I saw Blu shaking her head at us with a smile

Midnight rose off of me and slapped my chest when I rose from the ground. I smiled, but it completely faded away. I grabbed Midnight's wrist and took her to a far away aisle. We stopped at aisle fifteen and I got lost in her eyes again. Her eyes, her smile was like an angel's and it made me feel jolly.

Is it my fault that she's my drug? Is it my fault I can't keep my hands off her? Without a single doubt, we began to make out, my hands roamed all over her back and finally reached to her apple bottom. I gripped it firmly making her stand on her tippy toes. We almost knocked over the shelf holding up the diapers.

"Ooh!! Weee!" we were shook by the sudden outburst "Is it getting hot in here or is it just ya'll two?" Gema laughed

We looked at each other than back at Rocky and Blu. We were caught off guard, so there was a lost of words between us.

Midnight chuckled hastily "Your laces still untied" she scratched the back of her head

I bent over saying "Thanks, bud"

"Bud? More like bae even boo or should I say baby mama?" she laughed. I gave her an evil glance; my palms started to get sweaty and my heart dropped. "A man's got to do what a man's got to do. I'll be up front" she pushed the cart and left.

I could feel my shirt get damp and forehead heat up. I felt as if I would pass out any minute or second. I got so carried away in the moment that I forgot that I had to break it up with Middy. This is the time I feared the most and the one things I never thought I'd be giving up on right now.

"You look a lil' nervous. What's bugging you?" she placed her hand on my back

"I think we gots to get him some water, he lookin' dry" I heard her footsteps descending. I was still in my same position I was tying my shoes in, Midnight lowered to my level and gave me a hug which was so comforting.

"If I'm the bug that's making you tick, we can talk about it later" she whispered softly into my ears like soothing music.

I fought back the tears in my eyes. It's healthy for a man to cry, so don't judge me. "I-I don't even want to talk about it, but we have to" I looked her in her eyes

"Today doesn't seem like a good day for you. I mean we don't even have to talk about it, you can text me, I wouldn't mind"

We both stood up as I pat down my pants "You sure? I have a reason for it"

She shrugged and nodded "I'm not a bitch, my attitude is very limited. I keep it vague" we both sighed heavily .

Gema came back with the paper cup filled with water and gave it to me. I thanked her before sipping out of it.

"We have to get back to shopping, so goodbye" Midnight hugged me and kissed my cheek before she and Blu walked out the aisle.

"What are you guys doing here anyways?"

"Baby shower gift shopping" her voice was firm, but if you look at her demeanor you can tell she wants to break. I guess our mini conversation determined that this would be bad news.

Sorry for the short chapter, but how do you feel about all this pressure being put on Qua' sean's shoulder? Especially by his sister....