Addicted- These "H-o-e-s"

_These "H-O-E-S"_    

 .Addicted.

My boys and I was at the studio making a new track called "I Can't trust these hoez".

Julian wasn't on this track, but he was there helping it go smooth. When Day Day was done recording himself I hopped on the record. Instead of me singing on the track like I was supposed to, I found myself rapping. Every verse I spit made me think of Midnight to be honest, I don't know why. The title of the song had me think of Dove cause she being real sneaky and a lot of people, including Midnight, was telling me some things about her and I got mad and let my anger out on Midnight for something that could be true, but I already fucked that up.

This song was actually connecting to my personal troubles that I'm having back at the crib. My girl not trust worthy anymore, so I don't know how to deal with her right now. I might have had something real with Midnight, but I keep fucking it up every time I lay my hands on her, but she fucked me up too. All these fucking scratches she planted on my damn face.I got a baby coming on the way and everyone telling me it's gonna be okay, but the truth is I ain't ready to be captivated and stuck with a child that may not even be mines. Yeah, I doubt this child. With all the rumors I'm hearing and all this time she been doing out, I can't even tell and I always stay strapped with my rubbers.

"I can't love deez hoes, I can't trust deez hoes. That's how the game is, how it goes" we was going over the chorus, Then Marquin got on the track. He was the last one to rap his verse.

The studio was a place to get away from home, chill with my day ones and let out a little anger by writing or spitting a new lyric. I don't need the drama.

Only five weeks left till I leave Dove and go on tour. I'm gonna need some pussy before I leave for tour for three damn months. I haven't spoke to Midnight since we had that little confrontation at my house and that was two weeks ago. I was calling to apologize, but she never answered her phone and I don't want to go to her house because she could actually do something to me that would permanently damage me.

I dialed her number and it went straight to voice mail, I called a few more times then someone picked up.

"Who this?" I said confused, maybe it was one of her business partners I thought.

"Nigga who you?" he replied "Stop calling my girl, she don't wanna talk to your thirsty ass and she told me you got a girl, so leave mines alone"

I got away from everyone and headed outside. "Bruh, I don't know who the fuck you thought you was talking to, but whatever I got going on with Midnight is my business, so past her the fucking phone nigga!" I said aggravated

"Hello?" I heard her say like she wasn't happy to hear from me

"Who that nigga you passing the phone to Middy?" I scratched my hair

She sighed "My boyfriend, Carmelo, but I'm not your business anymore, so get a new life Qua' sean" and she hung up

I looked at my screen and I knew she wasn't serious. This chick actually had the nerve to go and fuck someone else. How dare she? I know how I'm gonna deal with her ass and her boyfriend, especially if it's the Carmelo I know, she gonna regret doing this shit today.

I stayed outside for a few minutes then headed back inside. I pulled Julian to the side.

"What d'up bruh" he said

I huffed "Bruh, my week ain't been good for real. You know where I can buy some weed?"

He laughed lowly "Weed? You smoke now? Damn, all this time I been tryin to convince you, but I got you"