Addicted-All Bad

.Addicted.

.All Bad.

(-Narrator POV-)

Midnight called Qua' sean early in the morning, eight o' clock. Before she called, she was crying her eyes out like a waterfall. She just heard her dad passed away. His leg has been amputated, and he couldn't take the pain anymore.

She prepared a duffel and put on some dark clothes. A black beanie, black sweat pants and a black sweater shirt. She just needed comfort and she thought of the three things that makes her happy enough to be on earth.

Qua' sean answered his phone as he slowly got off his bed. He was used to waking up early, but on a schedule. He was shocked to receive a call from her also it was heart warming. This was the first time since she's been home have she called him.

"Can you come get me? I need someone to be with me" She asked trying not to break her voice

"Just text me your address and I'll be there in a few minutes" with that they hung up. He brushed his teeth, washed his face then put on red b-ball shorts, a wife beater with a jacket and some slides. He grabbed the key to his new truck and started to drive to Downtown L.A,

Middy was standing there waiting for him and contemplating on if this was such a good idea. She used up a bit of her first thought of happiness, smoking some weed. She was trying to relax her nerves before he even got there.

She was staying at her aunt's home, Blue's parents' house. She was old enough to do whatever and this was only for a few weeks.

A few minutes later Qua headed up the driveway. He stopped the car when he saw her , reaching over to open the passenger door for her. She placed the duffle bag down at her feet.

They drove up to Angeles Woods which was on the other side of the city. They started to travel deep in the woods in Midnight' s directions until they stopped in front of a big Redwood tree that had a black dot on it.

"What's in the bag?" he asked, but she ignored

She took out five empty glass bottles at a time and lined them up. She only had twenty. Afterwards, she removed the four guns she had in the bag. Her second way of Finding happiness, shooting. It didn't matter what she shot as long as she had the right mind set and tension was released.

She placed eight bullets inside the pistol before handing it to Q, she already had one strapped on her waist. He was confused, but she helped him with his aim. 8 out of 10 bottles from her section were shattered into pieces. 5 out of 10 in his were as well.

Qua' sean got the hang of it and refilled it. Midnight was quiet the entire time. Maybe she let out a sigh, a groan, a grunt, but not a word escaped her lips.

After firing and refilling for about thirty minutes Q took a break under the Redwood since it gave lots of shade. He sat down on the mulch ground with the duffle bag.

Midnight took the automatic Sniper she brought along and aimed it above his head. He didn't realize what she was doing until he heard the gun fire and a bullet fell down near him. He ran quick, but then knew she was aiming at the tree. She circled around the black dot spotted on it causing the tree barks to fall off.

She was out of bullets for the Sniper so she grabbed her pistol that had only four bullets remaining. She fired three times then started to hit around the bark with the butt of the gun.

When most of the bark fell apart, she clawed the tree until the dispenser opened up dropping out stacks of money, gold, diamonds, weed bags, coke bags, bullets, etc.