Addicted- Trust Issues

Dove POV

Qua' Sean has been staying in the house more now since his sister's been living with us. He only leaves when he has an interview and soon he'll be going on tour and I won't be there with him sadly.

But good news is that I haven't heard any thing about or from this Precious looking chick or should I say Midnight. I can't stand her ass, but I haven't heard or seen Sean talk with her at all.

"Here you go Rochelle" I handed her a platter of ham and cheese with a side of crackers

"Thanks dear"

"Have you seen Qua' sean. I ain't seen him all day" I sat beside her on the sofa

"Nope, but he texted me that he had an interview early this morning with the boys at a radio station"

"Oh, aight" I pulled out my phone and called him walking away from Rochelle

He answered laughing "Woo hello!"

"Where are you? You had me worried"

He cleared his throat "Georgia, but its only for a day, I'll be home in a jiffy"

I was silent and just heard the chatter of people in the background.

"Baby you still there?" he said

"How come you ain't tell me you was leaving state ? I have the right to know"

"Sorry, but I got to go"

"When you get home we needs to talk"

"Okay bye" he hung up and I went back to Rochelle

"He in Georgia for a couple of shows and interviews"

"I know that" she ate a cheese "he texted me"

"But you said you ain't know" I looked at her confusingly

"No I didn't. You never even asked me"

"Yes I di- never mind" I scoffed and grabbed my car keys

I drove to Roscoe's chicken and waffles where only the best chicken is found.

I called my friend Gabby so she can join me and I waited till she arrived thirty minutes later. Gabby was a short dark skin hispanic girl who I met in high school.

"Aah bitch I missed you. What you been up to?" she hugged me and sat down with a smile

The waiter brought in two plates of chocolate chip waffles and chicken tenders with drinks.

"Ugh I got  into A fight with this gorilla and Precious looking bitch over Sean"

"She could not pull in Sean looking like precious. Stop playing"

I rolled my eyes "I ain't ,but she has a nice body though"

"I knew there was a catch to it. How'd they meet?"

"Did you see Triple Threat's fashion show? it was on TV" she nodded "She was one of the big bottom model hoes"

She gasped and covered her mouth "You are lying."

"She's a model who posses any type of way so of course she may be easy to fuck" I said without a doubt

"Well you sound so sure about that" she dipped her chicken tender in Marinara sauce

"I am, but I'm not going to let her intimidate me with her... Anything"

"That's how it is, but you and Sean been good right?" she looked up at me slowly