the princess - six months

__

"And yet, here we are."

__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

I tap my feet against the ground, waiting impatiently to see at least someone holding his body or him walking onto the Underground nation.

It's been at least two says since I've come back and no contact from anyone on the outside. "It'll be okay, remember its Roan we're talking about." Heather assures me as Rufus and Regina flirt across the room. They haven't paid any attention to me or Heather.

"Exactly, who wouldn't want to kill him with all the power he has." I point out, taking another zip from my coffee mug.

I haven't slept at all and it'll catch up to me soon enough. "True that." Heather mumbles under her breath, realizing what I said. I turn around, facing her. "We'll make it work, believe me."

"Gorgina. Gorgina. GORGINA!" I finally get out of my fantasy. "What is it?" I look up at her.

"Look." I change my gaze to where she's looking at.

The monitor. Showing no other than Roan walking in on his horse. "Roan!" I squeal, getting up from my spot snd running up the stairs and out to the forest.

"ROAN!" I scream this time, he seems to get the memo as he gets off his horse, opening up his arms and as soon as I reach him, he wraps me into a hug, lifting me up into the air.

"You didn't die." I whisper as he puts me own but we don't pull away from our embrace.

"I'm that good." He replies with a chuckle, making me roll my eyes. "Are you though? Hurt?" I ask, pulling away from him and looking at him up and down for some obvious injuries.

"Got shot." He shrugs shoulders, as if its not a big thing. "Shot? Shot?!" I exclaim and he nods.

"Let me see." He pulls the coat away before raising up his shirt, showing a stitched up wound. "Oh gosh, Roan." I mumble, pulling the shirt down for him.

"But I made it thanks to Clarke and her mom-"
"Abby, her name's Abby." I help him out with a wide smile.

He made it out alive even though he was shot and could've died. But he made it. He made it to me.

"Gosh, I love you." I mumble under my breath as I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you too." He replies, pressing his lips against my forehead. "I have to tell you something." He adds, pulling hid face away to look me in the eyes.

"There's a radiation wave coming in six months. If we don't find a bunker. We'll die." He begins and I want to tell him so bad about how my people will be saved, they worked for more than 100 years to build and perfect but I can't
Let others in, it becomes part of the rules if something was to go down.

"Only six months?"
"Clarke is trying to find a cure."

"But that might not even be enough."

"I know we haven't been together much but I want to spend what we have left together." He continues.

"Are you asking me to marry you?" I finally speak up.

"Will you marry me?" A smile widens on my face and I can see him becoming more nervous by the second.

"Of course, why not." I cover my face as it starts getting red. "We could live here and raise a few adopted kids. We'd make it the best months of living-" I cut him off before he could go on.

"That sounds lovely. How bout we talk while Heather checks on that wound."

~

When Heather finishes looking and fixing the wound, we go to my office with Heather, Regina, and Rufus.

"Roan and Gorgina are engaged!" Heather squeals as Rufus takes out a ring from the office cabinet, handing it to me which I put on.

"Who asked?" Rufus voice sounds mad and disappointed. But I don't care about him as much as I did.

"Me." I reply as soon as Rufus finishes his question.

"Good. If not it'll be called off." He mumbles as he sits down. "That's not what we need to talk about." I change topics and they all seem confused and worried.

"In six months another radiation wave will occur, wiping out everything. I think it'll be all desert but I'm not sure. I know we can survive for another fifty years Underground and maybe later we can se ground but we need to make rules, plan out everything, we need to prepare for anything."

8/20/18

Sooo I forgot to pass this to wattpad and published the chapter after this, so my bad!