the princess - she's mine

__

"Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true."

__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

"Roan!" I giggle, placing both my hands on his chest but my giggles slow down until its just silence between the two of us.

"You love me." He whispers with a smug look but I'm more focused on him glancing from my lips to my eyes. "Hmm... we'll find out." I whisper, not being able to control myself and at the end of the sentence, smashing my lips against his.

I pull away from his lips but he places his forehead against mine.

"You know, I've been waiting a while for that." I confess, not even opening my eyes when I feel him place a piece of my hair back behind my ear.  "You made the first-" I cut him off before he can continue.

"You kissed me the first night we met, I just continued a few weeks later." I point out as I pull away from him and look down to see how wet my dress is. I'm for sure getting sick.

"Gorgie." He groans, coming after me. "Roan." I mock him as I move to the sand instead of being in the water.

"Come on, I gotta go back." I add.

"I can't."
"What do you mean you can't?"

"Heda needs me." I look at him, giving him a weird look. "You're telling me that you're willing to stay with someone who's still to this day is holding you captive?" I ask him.

"Peace-" I cut him off before he can continue, "I don't want you to suffer, Roan." My voice breaks and he notices it, coming up to me and grabbing my face in his hands.

"I won't." He assures me.
"If anything happens, just find me." This time its him who gives me a shook look.

"Your willing to fight for me, the nation that doesn't believes in violence?" The Underground never became a clan, we became our own and that was our other thing that made us stand out.

"For you I'd do anything."  And just like that, he kisses me.

"Roan!" I smile against his lips and try my best to contain my excitement.

I can't believe we did it.
"I gotta go, I'm serious." I add, pulling my lips away from his, giving him my cheek.

"One more." He groans, moving his hands from my face to around my waist.

"Hmm... I don't think so." I laugh, pushing him away and starting my walk back to Star.

"Stay with me tonight." He offers and I glance back to see him putting his clothes back on.

"Not tonight." I get on Star, admiring Roan from afar until he's done getting dressed. "Lets go." He says as he walks up to me.

"You're coming with me?" I ask him, amused. "Rufus misses me." He lets out our inside joke, making me shake my head with a smile.

"Good luck with that." I offer him my hand as he gets up on Star and then wraps his arms around my waist.

I lick my lips as I turn Star around and make our journey back home.

I tie Star back to her usual spot before turning to Roan. "What time you've got to be back?" I ask him, leaning against the wall but he gives me a shoulder shug before he walks to my chamber hatchet door. I follow behind him and he opens it, letting me in before he goes and closes it after himself.

"You know, Regina and Heather are going to be excited." I start, going to the small pajama cabinet and taking out a new white gown. I've gotten so used to them that I don't use the normal pajamas anymore.

"Excited?" I glance at him who seems to be in his own world. I go up to him, giving him my back and he starts untying my dress. Like always. Its become a routine when we hang out at night.

"About us..." I reply awkwardly, it sounds weird saying it. I never thought there would be someone else apart from Bellamy but here I am and he might as well be a corpse.

"There's no us." I freeze, I can't believe it. This couldn't have happened. Not now. "Uhh, okay." I mumble under my breath, walking to the other side of the room.

"I'm joking!" I glance at Roan, knowing he is but he's not one to usually make jokes. "You can't do that! You're not a comedy person!" I exclaim, going up to him and hitting his chest playfully. "Hey. Hey." He whispers, grabbing my hand in his. "We're together, right?" I ask him, doubt running in my voice.

"Yes-" Roan is cut off as my chamber door flies open.

"Prince-" I pull away from Roan, going as far away from him as I can as Rufus walks in with no other than Regina and Heather behind her.

"Rufus." I speak but not in a mocking manner, covering myself with the night gown. Rufus glances down and I take this as my chance to get dressed with Regina and Heather looking at me and Roan with wide eyes.

"Done." I inform him and he looks back up. "What's up?" I add, trying to lighten the mood as Roan stands on the other side awkwardly and I try my best not to make a witty comment.

"You came late." Rufus starts but I roll my eyes, sitting at the edge of my bed. "I found Roan, isn't that good?" I ask him and this time, its Rufus who rolls his eyes.

"You shouldn't be seen with him." He continues but Roan cuts him off. "She's mine." He scold and I take this as my time to speak up before it goes crazy.

"Think about it this way, if Roan becomes king and we marry, our kingdom unites and he won't act on violence but if we break up its alright, you can just use violence and I'll pardon you." I offer the deal and I hope its good enough, I glance over at Roan to see if he agrees or not but I have a good point in everything so we shouldn't worry.

"Lets go. Leave the lovers alone." Heather finally speaks up, sending me a wink which makes me go on full blush mode.

Rufus looks between the two of us once again before opening his mouth, "Fine." And then he finally leaves with Heather following behind until she glances back to see Regina in the same spot. "Hey, maid, get moving." Heather uses Regina's nickname she gave her and it seems to work.

8/12/18