the princess - keeping safe

__

'I don't know what to say,' he said.
'It's okay,' she replied. 'I know what we are - and I know what we're not.'

Lang Leav

__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

"Princess, you've got visitors?" I look at Heather as I sit up. Regina nowhere to be seen. Where the hell is she?

"Uhh, sure, let whoever in." I mumble as I take a mirror from my nightstand and look at myself. I could look worse.

"Hey." I look up at the door to see no other than Bellamy.

"Hi, friend." I greet him, making sure he knows that. He can be trying to see me so often, it'll raise questions and he'll think its more. I can't have people thinking I'm cheating on Roan.

"Uh, you left." He starts as he sits at the end of my bed. "I know." I mumble awkwardly, making sure I avoid eye contact at all time.

"They missed you-"
"Then they wouldn't said I left them."

"Puppet."
"Don't you puppet me." This time I make eye contact. I'm not crying tonight.

"They were mad you left for that long. You could've come back." And I get it, he has a point. "Yeah, and yet y'all would be mad." I point out.

"We wo-"
"Well its in the past, there's nothing I can't change."

"You can go back."
"They need me here."

"Gorgina."
"I'm sorry."

"When are you finally going to realize that you don't have to push people away when they get too close." His voice changes to a sweet tone.

"Havent you realize you're just surviving? You're not living anymore, Bellamy. Everything has changed. And I can't be with a group of people who don't think about living, just surviving." I let out, I know I'm not taking all of what he's saying in but we both need to understand each other reasons.

"If that's what you believe then do as you do. Get me when you change your mind... And Gorgina, we won't be in Arkadia when you come back." Bellamy says and when he pauses is when he starts making his way out of my chamber.

When the door closes is when is when I get up from my bed and rush to the door but stop when I hear Bell and Heather's voice.

"How did it go?"
"Alright. Hurts to know she doesn't count herself as one of us anymore."

"And relationship wise?"
"Friends but it doesn't feels right. Maybe Roan was her perfect match or maybe I was but it hurts not being able to hold her like I use to."

"Hey, she still loves you, you can see it in the way she looks at you compared to Roan. Roan's whipped for her but she's more into you than him no matter how much she tries to cover it up."

"Do me a favor."
"What?"

"Don't let her go near Arkadia or Polis. Especially Polis. Something's up, its called ALLIE, you get her by taking a chip and takes all your pain. She controls you, hears and sees everything you do. Wipes out all those painful memories." I let out a huff as I put my back against the door, sliding down.

"Want me to send her off to the Ice Nation?"
"No, Roan's coming along with us to make sure they don't get here."

"How long?"
"Until we shot down ALLIE."

"I'll keep her locked in her chamber but she's not one for violence." This makes me instantly get up on my feet, I can't be locked in here while Roan's out there protecting me.

But why didn't he come down here instead of Bellamy?

"TSK." Heather makes the sound with her tongue as she walks into my chamber. "I heard everything." I let het know as I sit on one of my couches.

"You really think I'm gonna lock you in? I'll make it seem like it but I don't trust Rufus or Regina anymore. It might be the chip but something's up with them and I'll figure it out. Sooner or later." She says as she sits on the other side of the couch.

"What's up with them anyways?"
"I think they're trying to take down the monarch or become the monarch." She explains, that makes sense to why they're acting up.

"Then we stop them."
"You do realize we need proof to abolish them."

"I know and we'll get it but right now we're focused on that chip thingy." I inform her as I make my way to my bathroom to get ready.

"I say we grab a couple of guards and win this war!" Heather exclaims.

"No. Nobody can know about this. It's just between the two of us." I instruct.

"Alright. How bout you stay here and I'll go to Polis. I'll be back before sunrise." I offer.

"Okay, but I can only cover long after that." She sats as I put on my Arkadia clothing. I start my journey to Polis soon after that.

I shouldn't be there but I need to protect Roan at all cost.

When I do reach Polis, I'm met with no other than Octavia, Clarke, Bellamy, and Roan.

"Shit." Clarke mumbles as her eyes land on me. I'm crawling over to where they are kneeling at. The others follow Clarke eyes up to me.

"Hi." I greet them awkwardly, going beside Roan. "What are you doing here?" He whispers, confused.

"Fighting for my people." I reply back. "How does she knows?" Roan asks, looking at everyone but me.

"She must overheard me talking to Heather." Bellamy mumbles to himself, realizing his error.

"Pretty much." I agree.
"Fuck Bellamy. Roan told me to keep it quite and you go to the Underground-" Bellamy cuts Clarke off before she can continue.

"I warned them.
"You warned them?! You wanted to seem like the hero just to get her back." Roan snaps at Bellamy and I don't like where this is going.

"Boys. Can we talk about this after saving the day?" I let out, making all the attention divert back to me.

"You're not going." Bellamy and Roan say in sync. "Alright then I won't. But Roan, if you die out there-" He comes up to me, leaning down to my lips but I give him the cheek instead.

"And if one of you don't try to save him. I'll kill y'all myself."

8/19/18