the princess - dinner

__

"Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love." - Charles Maurice de Talleyrand

__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V
WEEKS LATER

"Princess." I look up from the book in my hands and up to Regina.

The people agreed that it'd be best if someone with at least leadership skills and a passion for not hurting anyone was chosen as the Queen's second. I mean, if they were to complain, the Queen wouldn't have been such a fan of that person. Believe me, when she's angry its a complete different person.

"What's up?" I close my book but not before marking where I was last at. I'm not like the Queen, I don't speak with such fancy words but its what set me apart from all others and how I wasn't a heir.

"Commander Lexa is arriving today and the Queen would like to show you off to her and Prince Roan." Regina replies as she closes the door behind her, coming up to me.

"Ohh, are they together?" I ask her, standing up from my bed and walking to the vanity chair.

"No, Commander Lexa is from the Grounders and Prince Roan is from Ice Nation but he's just their captive. Well, not really their prisoner yet but the Commander is using him not sure yet what for." Heather explains as she enters the room.

Heather, Regina, and me have become super close I'd actually call us best friends. It's weird since I'm the second in command and they follow my instructions but they don't treat me like an actual Princess, not like everyone else. Sure I met every person out there in 'Underground' but there's no one like my friends here.

"You've got to stop overhearing conversations that don't include you." Regina warns as she goes to another wardrobe, the one that contains the most classy clothes.

"They shouldn't be speaking so loud." Heather shrugs her shoulders as she takes a spot at the edge of my bed.

"Hmm. I mean, Heather has a good point."
"Shouldn't you be in section two." Regina comes back, placing a light calm blue big gown in front of me with white heels. I know, Regina likes to dress me as Cinderella, says she loves color blue on me.

But apart from that, the 'Underground' is divided into twenty eight sections and each has a purpose while some can be storage. Not everyone is allowed into all sections you'd have to be allowed with your rank.

"Actually today I got section twenty eight but my patient can wait." Heather makes known, the healers is a special job because they got two sections which gives them access to more rooms.

"Yeah until they pass away." I point out with a giggle as I undress, they already seen me naked multiple times so I'm not worried enough.

"That's not funny, Gorgie." Regina says which makes me go back to my serious face.
"Damn, I can never have any fun these days." I brag as Regina puts on my corset and everything else.

"That's what comes with being the Princess, imagine saying that in front of Ice Nation, you'd get your head cut off." Regina hesitates at first but says it and she does have a point.

"Let the poor girl have her fun before its all taken away. You know how the Queen-" Heather is cut off as Grad comes inside.

"Hea-" I let out a scream and Regina pulls my bedsheet, trying to cover my body as best as she can.

"Oh, sorry. I'm sorry." Grad implies from the other side of the door.

"It's not like he hasn't seen you naked before." Heather speaks up and she got a point, he's a doctor and he dealt with me.