the princess - it'll be okay. im here

__

"I want someone who won't lead me on. Won't replace me with someone else. Won't give me a reason to doubt them. Just gets me. Will fall in love with everything I am and accept who I'm not."

__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

I tap my feet against the ground as I stare at the new wedded couple in front of me.

I want that one day. Me and Roan.

"Your majesty." I hear a whisper and I glance to my side to see Regina with a weak smile. "Everything good?" I whisper, looking back at the ceremony.

"Clarke and Bellamy are here." That sentence makes me look back at her but with a different face gesture. One with happiness and mixed with fear. I look back at the couple, giving then a nod before following Regina.

"Did they say what they're doing here for?" I ask her, looking at myself in a mirror we just passed by.

I'm so different from the last time they saw me. I've grown up as a person and I don't belong to the sky people no more.

Once we reach my office, Regina leaves me to face this by myself. I open the door, little by little as I let out a deep breath.

Here comes nothing.

"Hi." I greet them as I close the door behind me and both of then turn from their chairs.

Clarke instantly bows at me and then nudges Bellamy and he follows along. "That's not needed." I begin as I make my way to the other side of the desk.

"You know- I." Bellamy isn't capable of speaking and I get it, he thought I was dead.

"How's everyone?" I ask, trying to let Bellamy calm down. "We're all alive. Octavia, Raven, Murphy, Abby, Monty, Jasper, Miller, and Harper." Clarke replies but there's multiple names missing.

"What about Lincoln and Finn, did they make it out?" This time Clarke gets uncomfortable.

"No." Bellamy breathes out. Sure I wasn't close with them, but still.

I look over at Clarke who's eyes start to tear up. I get up from my spot and grab my sword from my past life cabinet.

"I'd like you to have this." I tell Clarke as I place it on her hands. "He gave it to me awhile back." And with that, I go back to chair.

"Okay, fill me in more please." I add. "Mount Weather took forty eight of us and we took them back, shutting down Mount Weather-" I cut her off before she can continue.

"You're Wakanda? Commander of Death?" I whisper, not wanting for anyone else to hear and Clarke replies with a nod. And that's when I look back at Bellamy who's looking down.

"Clarke? Would you like a tour?" I focus back on the girl and she replies, "Sure."

I call Regina in, presenting them to each other before she takes her away.

Now its just Bellamy and me.

"You wanna fill me in on things?" I try to be smooth but I can see it in his eyes, he still loves me, no matter how long its been.

"Did the ark land safely?" I add. "Yes." He keep it short and simple as if he says too much he'll brake.

"Bellamy, I love you, I always will. Sure, I'm with Roan but you were always my first in everything and I'd tear the world apart if it means getting you alive. But right now, I moved on and I'm with Roan and I'm happy." I try to set it, I still love him and I might always do but I can't.

"I know." He breaths out.
"Are my parents alive? Did they make it down here?" Bellamy's face instantly drops and I don't know if its became I keep changing topics and asking different things every twenty seconds but I don't like it. Gives me too much anxiety.

"Your mom misses you, I told her you were still alive somewhere, and you'd make it being you. She loves you. You should see her. She'd be happy to have you back after months. She and me even thought you were one of the forty eight taken. I looked everywhere for you and coming back to your mom and telling her I didn't find you, it broke her." He replies and I feel my eyes watering.

"I wanna see her." I tell him between sobs. He gets up from his spot, going up to me and kneeling down in front, wiping my tears away.

"Your mom's hurting since your father went away." He whispers, making me look at him. "He didn't make it." I whisper to myself, my breathing becoming uneven.

"He fought against Mount Weather and got shot and when we got to him, it was too late. Abby tried everything." He explains.

"I-Bell." I let out, wiping my tears away with my hand. "Hey, I'm here." He opens up his arms and I waste no second falling onto them.

"Its okay, Puppet, I'm right here." He whispers, playing with my hair, something that used to calm me down.

"At least he died doing what he loved." I mumble into his shoulder. "He would've been proud to see you." I pull my face away, trying to collect my thoughts as Bellamy cleans my tears once again.

"Everything's going to be okay. I'm here."

8/15/18

A/N
I didn't really I have been updating this story like wayyyy more than 'Triger' so I'll get back to 'Triger' soon enough, I just want to write some specific chapters here!

But this is for sure a short chapter!