playlist

halsey & khalid - eastside
'oh every day she found a way out of the window to sneak out late'
'start a new life together in a different place'
'and now i, i'm thinking back to when i was young back to the day when i was falling in love'

sigrid - schedules
'i know that my schedule is fucked up but baby, you know you're the same'
'we can keep this going even if we're on the run'

the vamps - for you
'i will run back into your arms, no matter where you are, if you need me too'
'if you got some space in your heart i will tear this world apart, for you'

5 seconds of summer - if walls could talk
'if these walls could talk, i'd hope they wouldn't say anything, because they've seen way too many things'

5 seconds of summer - lie to me
'now i wish we never met 'cause you're too hard to forget'
'i ain't happy'

the vamps - picture of us
'all those summer nights over in a flash but forever last, baby'
'every time that i think i'm moving on i just stumble on'
'they just make me want you back that's why i shouldn't be looking at pictures of us'

luna mar - silly boys
'your mumma's hurting since your father went away'
'girl i see you crying about the silly boys'
'cause they could stab you with a kiss'
'if you reach for a rose too quick you'll get struck by the thorns.'

bahari - fucked up
'i  know you didn't ask for it, i know you didn't need my love, you thought  you were immune to it and now i've got you all fucked up'
'my veins are what you're running through and now i'm fucked up'

david guetta & anne marie - don't leave me alone
'i don't know, if i would be alive today with or without you like night and day'
'i don't know what i'd do without your comfort if you really go first, if you really left'
'don't you ever leave me, don't you ever go i've seen it on tv, i know how it goes'

david guetta & anne marie - don't leave me alone'i don't know, if i would be alive today with or without you like night and day''i don't know what i'd do without your comfort if you really go first, if you really left''don't you ever leave me, don...