the princess - i'm scared to lose you

__

"I don't want to be here anymore."

__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

I pull my hair up to a low pony tail, looking at my now Arkadia clothing. "I look good?" I turn to my boyfriend with a smile on my face. "You always look good." He assures me as he changes his shirt. Oh lord Jesus. I don't think I'll ever be used to seeing him like that.

"Oh why thank you." I giggle as he comes up to me, wrapping one of his arms around my waist and pulling me close. I look around us to check there's no one in view. I lick my lips as I look back at Roan, placing one hand on his chest and the other hand on his upper shoulder.

"If they see us." I whisper as he leans down, pressing his forehead against mine. "We've got this." He assures me before he presses his lips against mine. Roughly.

I smile into the kiss as he pulls me closer, moving his free hand to the side of my face. Roan pulls away, both of us working with our breathing as Roan walks me backwards to the wall.

Once my back touches the wall, he doesn't waste a second before pressing his lips against mine. "Jump." He mumbles against my lips and I do as follow, wrapping my legs around his lower abdomen and he moves one of his hands on my lower ass and the other one to my hip.

"Shirt." I whisper as I pull away and he moves his hands to grab both of my legs and I take this as my chance to pull his shirt up until I reach the arms when I wrap my legs back around his waist and he finishes pulling his shirt off. I look down at his chest and down to his sixth pack. "Fuck." I groan, moving my hands down, admiring him.

I'm pulled back to reality as Roan pulls on my shirt and I get this as my hint to pull it off. "No corset." He lets out a chuckle which makes me shake my head.

"Roan." I whine, pouting my lips and he gets what I'm saying, pressing his lips against mine and I move one hand up, tugging lightly his hair, hearing him groan against my lips.

He moves down from my lips, kissing down my jawline and down to my neck, finding my sweet spot and starts sucking on it, I tilt my head to the side, allowing him more access.

"Fuck. Roan." I moan, leaning my head back against the wall but he just sucks harder. I close my eyes, letting uneven breaths.

"Shit." My eyes flick open and Roan covers my body with his as a random voice sounds in the room.

I look up to see Raven, with wide eyes. "Umm... Hi?" I mumble as I place my feet on the floor.

"Dinner's ready." She informs us. "Oh, okay. Thank you, we'll be there soon enough." And with that, she leaves.

"Roan!" I exclaim, hitting his chest playfully as he pulls away. "It took awhile." He says as he grabs both our shirts, throwing me mine.

I put mine on and so does he. "Gosh. That was embarrassing. Imagine if it was my mom." I groan as I start making my way out but Roan grabs my hand, pulling me back into his chest. "Might want to cover that." He whispers as he pulls off my hairband, letting my hair fall down and when he does, he takes a piece and places it over my neck. And with that, we both walk outside hand in hand.

My mom doesn't believes in hickeys, says its like calling property or something like that, just know she doesn't believes in it.

I grab my piece of meat with salad and mashed potatoes before looking around at the tables. That's when I spot my old friends, including Harper. "Come." I tell Roan and we make our way to that table.

"Hi guys." I look away from Raven, not able to make eye contact without feeling uncomfortable.

"Going to grab a napkin." Roan whispers into my ear before he walks away.

"Gorgie!" Harper exclaims as she gets up and gives me a hug but as she pulls away, she moves my piece of hair Roan placed there, showing everyone the hickey.

"Holy shit." Jasper says as he admires it and then glances at Roan who's coming back and I quickly cover it back up. "Your mom?" Monty starts but I shake my head. "She doesn't knows." I whisper as I sit down, leaving Roan a spot.

"Bellamy shouldn't see it." Octavia says, finally looking up from her plate. "Why do you hate me?" I blurt out, not trying to start an argument.

"You left Bellamy when he needed you. You just left." She growls before she gets up and walks away.

"What's up with her?" I ask, finally facing Raven. "Lovers death." Its like I forgot Lincoln died.

"She's got a point. You left all of us." Monty says from beside me.

"By the way, I don't know if I need to tell you but I was fucking stabbed by a sword coming in my front and coming out from my back. I was going to die if I didn't leave." I snap, grabbing my tray.

"I'm slowly regretting ever coming back." I add, getting up and walking to Roan.

"Lets go eat in the tent, we'll leave tomorrow before sunrise." I instruct. "But-" I cut him off before he can continue. "I don't want to be here."

He follows after me into my tent and we eat in silence before he turns to me. "Talk?" He offers and I look down at my hands.

"I'm scared of losing people. I'm scared of losing you. But all I do is run away from my troubles. And when I started training to become Queen I felt alone. I had lost everyone and I had to restart from the beginning. I had lost everything and coming back shows that. I'm not part of the sky people anymore. I'm part of the Underground." I ramble, tears streaming down my face.

"And all I do is cry." I add, shrugging my shoulders.

"You haven't left me and you won't lose me." I look at Roan, wiping my tears away. "You promise your won't?"

"I promise."

8/18/18