the princess - first move

__

"If you like someone, show it. Don't wait for the other person to make the first move because it'll just become a waiting game."

__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

__

"If you like someone, show it. Don't wait for the other person to make the first move because it'll just become a waiting game."

__

A/N: before you read I need to explain this. This book is s2 til late s4. That's why time passes kinda faster in this book. Only around 15 chapters I believe its what this book is going to have.

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

"Princess." I look up at Rufus who's just came in from guard training. Construction has been finished for a couple of weeks and everyone loves the change. Mostly me, I go out an teach whenever I have free time from Regina, Rufus, Heather, and Roan.

Regina and Heather as my best friends and workers. Rufus as my help and of course Roan and me for fun. We haven't kissed since the last time and neither him or me as made the first move. It's been quite frustrating.

"I've got news." Rufus continues, placing his sword on the floor. Roan was able to do a raid of the drop ship and the grounder villages, finding my sword.

"Shoot away." I say as I close the file cabinet. We're preparing now for the annual ball we hold and this years theme will be 'Princesses' due to me going by that name.

"Commander Lexa didn't free Roan after bringing in Wakanda." I don't even know who Wakanda is except the Commander of Death, someone who would do anything for her people.

I just know its a female but if I had to pick anyone from the hundred it for sure be Clarke.

"Then we'll go to Polis." I point out, grabbing my notebook and make my way down to my chamber.

"Your majesty, everyone will know you're the new-" I cut him off before he can continue. "Roan is important to me and if you can't accept that then just accept that I'm happy just having his company." I grab a more going out to meet others kind of dress, since it's more of an emergency. I put on a light blue long sleeve and until ankle dress that's loose after the waist with my usual boots from the Ark. I bring it just in case I need to fight for Roan even though I hate violence.

"You can't go alone." I look at Rufus who turns around to let me change. "Then come along." I tell him and once I'm fully dressed with my hair on the bun I had, I make my way down the section, seeing Regina and Heather talking and giggling.

"Get your horses and swords." I order before I go to my horse room, getting her ready. She's treated like a queen.

Rufus comes up to me on his horse and soon enough, Regina and Heather join us. It won't take long but I'm not sure if they're ready to stay alone undeground even if they're nice people.

"What's the plan?" Regina asks as we start out journey. "We'll go as it goes."

We go in silence until we reach Polis where everyone start staring at us. "Just keep going." I advice as I move Star forward until we reach the tower. Exactly where Commander Lexa stays at.

"Keep watch, Heather. Regina, stay with me and Rufus, you get to guard the door I'm at." I instruct, getting off Star and tying her into a nearby wall with a branch. The others following my moves.

I look at them, to see if they're going to speak up against me but knowing I'm the one with the power, they wouldn't dare.