the princess - the death

__

"Heavy is the crown and yet she wears it as if it were a feather, there is strength in her heart, determination in her eyes, ad the will to survive reside within her soul. She is you. A warrior, a champion, a fighter, a queen." - r.h Sin

__

Gorgina Foy P.O.V

I yawn as I open my eyes, hardly having any sleep. I had gotten back very early the next day, and of course I have training to curse it all.

"Come on, wake up." Regina groans as she shakes me once again.
"Shh, I don't feel good." I tell her, pushing her away, I have a non-ending headache.

"I'll tell the Queen." Regina says, finally leaving my side as Heather walk in. It's a never ending circle.

"What now?" I snap, laying back on the bed.
"I told you not to come too late." She points out as she sits at the end of the world.

"I didn't." I lie.
"When?"
"Six." I don't have to look at her to know she's already giving me a look.

"I just need a break from everything." Roan was right, I need a break every so often and be with someone I can be fully myself.

"GORGIE!" Regina yells as she runs in, almost out of breath.
"What is it now?" I ask her, not sitting up.

"Queen Maureen's dead, she died in her sleep of a heart attack." Regina's voice breaks, it means I'll be queen.
"No, don't mess with me." This gets me up from my spot.

"I'm not messing." I make my way out of my chamber, down to the Queen's section. It's silent, all into I make my way into the Queen's chamber where its complete chaos. Everyone is running around, screaming, a complete freak out.

"Um, please tell me she'll live." I beg as Rufus comes up to me.
"Come." He grabs my wrist, pulling me down the section and to another room, a security room with cameras all around.

"Stay here until I get you." And just like that he leaves but then I hear a click and I try to open the door... He locked it.

I let out a groan as I look around, it's not much of a big room but spacious enough. That's when I notice it's filled with computers, recordings on them. I sit down on the chair, scanning the computer in front of me. I grab the mouse and start looking around until I find an old field with my 'SKY PEOPLE' and inside are different dates. I hit a random one, watching the footage they have.

The first one is the footage of Wells death and the second one is the day after, when we found the body.

FOOTAGE

"Oh  my god." It shows me leaning down and inspecting Wells body. I I find a part of what was used to cut him and I puledl it out, inspected it.
"What?" Finn asks as he joins, going beside Clarke to confront her.

I search around until I find what I was looking for.
"This knife was made of metal from the dropship." I point out, showing them and Bellamy made a face as if he realized something.

"What do you mean?" Finn asks.

"Who else knows about this?"
"No one."

"It means the grounders didn't kill Wells. It was one of us." I explain.

"So, there's a murderer in the camp?" Clarke exclaims.

"There's more than one murderer in this camp. This isn't news." Bellamy says as if nothing.

"You  do realize that that means that we're at risk? If they figure out we're  up to them, they'll kill us and they sure won't even think twice. We  need to keep it quiet." I try to get it through their heads but Clarke  passes by me.