Chapter 11: Continued

"Wait...are you guys my campmates? Well my friends, like you know, yeah," I  said startled on how much they've grown. "You guys...grew up,"

"Mary, it's been like 8 years, you've grown too haha," Kevin answered.

"Yeah, like you have...puberty gifts now," Marilyn said. Was she staring at my...chest?! Classic Marilyn.

"Well, just saying, kidnapping me isn't the best welcome you could give. A nice basket or a greeting card would have been nice," I said with extreme sassiness and fierceness.

But who was I kidding, if I would've known it was them I would've expected waaay worse. We were all best friends and did these types of things to people. Everyone that had a crush on each other back then was now dating. I'd told them it was going to happen, but of course, no one listens to an 8 year old. They were all 1-2 years older than me. Max was 3 years older than me, being the oldest at 19. He'd always been like a big brother to me, I loved him. And his girlfriend knew that. She was my "big sister" too and she knew not to come in between Max and I's friendship. I'd known him since I was born, literally. Our moms were best friends.

My mind then drifted to my parents and how they would be hugging me right now and trying to comfort me about the situation. But then again, you can't live your life focusing on the bad. I changed my mood immediately and realized that I was sitting in front of my all time favorite people. I was overwhelmed with joy.

"What do you wanna do? Wanna go to camp," Kevin asked.

"Of course! We can make s'mores and talk about boys and drama and everyone that we missed out of the years," I said without thinking of the shifters that we purposely left the camp because of. But Pierce and I kissed they can't be mad anymore. Pierce WAS their best friend, they'd probably back off now.

"They're not out to get you anymore, we talked to them. And I don't want to talk about boys, I AM a boy. Well, man, whatever, it's good to have you back Am," Ace said.

"Fine, no boys, but you're not a man," We all laughed and he playfully punched me.