Chapter 2

Our hunters are part of the shape-shifter kingdom of Ramees. Really stereotypical huh? Shapeshifters hating on vamps. Well, the only reason that WE (and by we I mean my dumb sister and me) were being hunted is, of course, because of Jane. Shocker!

She had a boyfriend named Trent. Yeah, yeah, I know, she was dating Trent while she had feelings for her ex boyfriend. Anyway, they dated for like eh, I don't know a year and a half? My sister ended up breaking up with him though because she couldn't deny that she still liked Drake. And, as you could've guessed, Trent was actually heartbroken. He didn't do anything about the situation, of course, but his friends surely did!

In case you didn't know, shapeshifters have really bad mood problems. Meaning, when they're sad, they're REALLY sad; and when they're mad...they're REALLY mad. There's no in between. So, when Trent's "crew," or whatever you want to call it, found out WHY they broke up, they threatened us. Yeah-US! As if I had anything to do with my sister being a no good girlfriend. No offense Jane, but it's true.

So now Dumby2Shoes (Jane) and I live in fear because we can't tell what's really a shapeshifter-because they change into any object- DUH!  With that being said, I'm a complete moron for being out in the open at midnight alone. Ugh, I'm as big of an idiot as my sister.

>>>>>>>10 MINUTES LATER<<<<<<<

"You idiot! Do you know how long I've been looking for you?!Oh my god I thought one of Trent's friends hurt you," I said.

"Um, Mary, I told you where I was going to be before I left."

"Uh, honey, sweetie, sissy, NO YOU DID NOT!" She was really getting me frustrated now.

"Yes I DID. When I told you you were wearing a red top with a black leather blazer and ripped jeans." Jane said trying to act all smart.

But there was one minor detail my sibling failed to take under consideration--I don't own any blazers. That person she spoke to, wasn't me. It was a shapeshifter.