Chapter Ten

Haddie's P.O.V.

When I heard the door below my jerk open I stopped myself on the swing. I looked over through the mesh screening. I saw a beautiful blond little head come out and face the path leading down to the river. I couldn't help but smile a little. I opened my mouth to say something but a door slam stopped me.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I heard Chelsea's voice. I looked away just as she came into view. There was probably going to be a lot of talking that I wasn't meant to hear...

"You need to leave."

I turned when I heard Niall speak. I crept over and positioned myself to where they couldn't see me but I could see them. 

"Niall I can't let you go. I came here to fix my mistakes." Chelsea moved closer to Niall. "Niall, I messed up. I've been in love with you since...forever and knowing that you hate me...it breaks my heart. I'm so sorry about all that I did...I was crazy. I know that now. Now please...just give me another chance."

I could barely see Niall's face because Chelsea was so close to them. I finally decided...this isn't something I should hear. So I slowly and quietly started to get up. I was about to open the door when I looked back, noticing they weren't speaking anymore. When both their heads came into view I was disgusted...Niall was kissing Chelsea.

I was about to throw up. I opened the door and sprinted through the living room, passing everyone who I'm sure were giving me strange looks, and zipped out the front door. I slammed it behind me and started running up the gravel hill. That's when the tears started to fall down. I stopped at the top of the hill where the road was. I collapsed on the ground.

I started to sob on my hands and knees. I almost wanted a car to come and hit me. Thanks Niall. Forget about me and go kiss and make up with Chelsea. And here I was...thinking we were making good strides. I was crying in front of him and then fell asleep in his arms...and he looked happy about that. Of course I ran off which caused him to speak with Chelsea and kiss her.

I screamed as I felt a hand on my back. I kicked my leg out and hit something. I heard someone fall to the ground beside me, groaning in pain. My eyes had been closed the entire time but when I opened them I saw a curly haired nitwit clutching his shin. 

"HARRY!" I shouted at him. 

"What..." He grunted, his eyes still squeezed shut. 

"YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME." I yelled to him. He opened one eye and stared at me. Of course I had been crying collapsed in the middle of the road. Probably not the best sight. Harry finally relaxed and sat up beside me. In the middle of the road. I don't know what we'd do if a car came. 

"What's wrong?" Harry asked quietly after a few moments of silence. I just wiped my eyes and shrugged.

"Niall was kissing Chelsea." I told him flatly.

"What?!" He asked turning to me. I just rolled me eyes and leaned back a little, my hands bracing me from behind. 

"Doesn't matter anymore. I'm done with him." I told Harry. I then stood up and brushed myself off. Harry stood up and grabbed my arm, turning me towards him. 

"Do I need to do something?" He asked me firmly. I just shook free of him and walked towards my car. I jerked open the door. 

"I'm going for a drive. Don't wait up." I slid into my car and just as I was about to close the door there was a strong hand stopping me from closing it. There was no way Harry could have gotten there so fast. I looked up. It was Niall. "Oh God...what do you want." I told him.