Chapter One

• Đã dành riêng cho Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, One Directio

 Niall's P.O.V.

I was sitting in my little bunk on our tour bus when Harry ripped the curtain wide. I was only in my boxers, I had just woke up, so it was awkward. I pulled my blanket up farther across my chest and locked my iPhone in my hand. Of course Harry didn't care. He just looked at me with wild eyes. Typical Hazza. 

"Niall get up." He told me. I just rolled my eyes and started to sit up. That was hard, however, since the bunk above me was so low. Harry didn't move. I needed him to move in order to 'get up'. I looked at him expectantly but he still didn't move

"Harry you've got to move so I can get up." I finally told him. Harry then moved to the side and i was able to jump down. I found my jeans crumpled on the floor beside me and I slipped them on. I grabbed a new t-shirt from my suitcase and pulled that over my head. I was ready to follow Harry to whatever he wanted me to do. "Want did you want?" I asked him.

"Follow me!" Harry said, still strangely jubilant.

I rolled my eyes and followed him to the front of the bus. Harry then turned and stepped down the tall stairs. That was the time I had just realized we had arrived to our location...somewhere in Kentucky, in the USA. I squinted in the very bright sunlight, feeling the bright rays soaking into my skin. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust from the darkness of my bunk to the excruciating sunlight. I actually lost Harry. I looked around for him, blinking repeatedly. I finally saw his head poke out from behind the back of the bus. He waved me on. I jogged over to him and turned the corner. 

That's when I ran into someone. I expected it to be Harry, so I cursed at him. But when I opened my eyes, it wasn't Harry at all. It was a girl. She smiled up at me and I smiled down to her. She was actually shorter than me. Well that's not something I see everyday. She was also really attractive. She has pretty blond hair and vibrant green eyes.

"Sorry, about that." I told her. She just laughed. That's when Harry came up from behind her and slapped his hands on the girl's shoulders. The girl giggled, almost flirtatiously. Great. There must be something between her and Harry. There goes my chance with a pretty girl...

"This is my best friend from grade school, Haddie!" Harry said. The girl, Haddie it seems, just smiled and brushed her blond hair behind her ears. "She moved to America with her parents when we were like 12 and I haven't seen her in forever!" She smiled again and looked to the ground breifly. Then reached a hand out to me. 

"It's actually Hadleigh, but everyone called me Haddie." She told me. I shook her hand. She smiled again, that made me smile. She has a really nice smile, unlike my brace-face.

"Nice to meet you, Haddie. I'm Ni-"

"Niall Horan." Haddie finished for me. I started to laugh. So she knows my name... "Harry's obviously kept me up to date about everything in his life, but I also know you because, not only am I a good friend of Hazza, but I'm also a huge fan of One Direction." She told me. I smiled.

"That's cool." I told her. I didn't know anything better to say. She's really nice...yeah and of course she's really pretty. Like...really pretty. Like beautiful. I sort of started to get tounge-tied. I actually started to sweat. What is wrong with me? Must be the summer heat. Bro code: best friends--off limits. I think. I don't know. I need to brush up on the books...now that reminds me of how much I hate reading...where was I?

Oh yes, Haddie...

"Guess what!" Harry said from behind Haddie. I almost forgot he was even here. I peeled my eyes off Haddie and glanced at Harry. He walked from behind Haddie and stood by me. He slung his arm around my shoulder. "Haddie invited us to stay at her lake house for the week!" Harry announced. My eyes found their way back to Haddie. I looked at her with wide eyes, hoping its true. I really would like to get to know her better.

"That's right! I've asked my mum to leave it vacant so I could hang with Harry...I didn't necessarily tell her that he'd be bringing his four best mates with him! So we can't trash the place, but we can have fun!" Haddie said. I smiled. Dude this is awesome. I get to spend a week with Haddie...oh and yeah the rest of the boys too. "We have a boat and a jet ski so we can go and have fun on the water too." My eyes widened.

"Really?" I said. This keeps getting better. Haddie nodded and smiled again. I don't know...watching her more and more...I just really like her now. She's gorgeous, but most importantly, her personality is amazing. She gives of a warmth that you don't find every day. "That sounds amazing!"

"Yeah and I, being the best person on the earth, personally paid for Danielle and Eleanor to fly out for Liam and Louis." Harry said victoriously. I raised my eyebrows and looked at him. He smiled cheekily. "PLUS, I invited that one girl you were talking to--Chelsea, I think it was--for you!" My smile dropped.

"Seriously?" I said in a very monotone voice. No way would I want...her...there. She's a crazed fangirl that I onced had a interest in. She turned out not my type and not someone I really like anymore. I texted her for a while like a month ago but now basically burned my mind from all memories of her. I don't really want to go into it...

"Yeah! Go ahead..." Harry started to say. He walked away and raised his arms out wide. "Call me the best friend ever." He said. I didn't move. I didn't look anywhere but the concrete ground. I released a shaky breath, truly praying it was a dream. This can't happen. No. Not now. Chelsea cannot come here. Not when I really have a vested interest in Haddie now...wow did I just say that? Yeah okay I admit it...I like Haddie. Sure, I've only known her for like five minutes but hey, love at first sight right? Did I just say love? What is wrong with me...

"What did she say?!" I asked Harry when I finally found my voice. It was scratchy, my voice was dry. This is not allowed to happen. Chelsea is crazy. No. Nuh-uh. Not when I'm getting on so well with Haddie...Harry's smile dropped. He looked kind of sad. Is that a good thing?

"She said she couldn't come, mate...I'm sorry." Harry walked over to me and slapped his hand on my shoulder. I was so releived you don't even know. I released a happy sigh. I looked back and Haddie and she looked sad for me. I just smiled at her. Then Haddie smiled. It made me happy. Her smile is so beautiful...

"Sorry to hear that, Niall." She told me. Her eyes looked so bright. "I thought maybe we could go ahead and leave for the lakehouse now? It's only an hour away. I've got a big van we can use." Harry slammed his hands together and rubbed them together almost maniacally. 

"Alright! Let's go then!" Harry said, smiling widely. He put his arms around Haddie and my shoulders and made us start to walk. We started towards this big black SUV van. I started to smile to myself...I get to spend a week with my best friends...and Haddie. 

*****************************************AUTHOR'S NOTE************************************************

Yes I'm new to Wattpad so I don't really know what I'm doing. Yeah it wasn't that good yet, I know. Hopefully it will get better soon(: Thanks for reading! Please like, rate, comment, do whatever you want! Thank you veeeeery much!!!(: 

-Kate xx