Chapter Eight

Niall's P.O.V.

I froze. I could barely even breathe. She was here. Chelsea was here. My life is over. She came. I remembered the crazy things she's done...no, I don't want to go into that yet. I need to deal with the initial shock that Chelsea Lucas is actually here. At this lakehouse. And I have no reception. I can't call for help. And then Haddie's here...and her whole thing with Harry...

Chelsea stepped slowly down a few stairs, still smirking at me with an evil-ish grin. I cleared my voice, preparing to say something. But strangely words could not come out. Her heels clicked against the wood deck. Who wears heels so a lake house? I concluded she must be trying to impress me. Her clothes looked expensive and high-fashion. She used to have just normal black hair but now she had died it where it was half black/dark brown--half white/light blond. She had the same tricking blue eyes.

"Surprised?" She asked with a small laugh. She walked over to me until she was towering above me. I still hadn't stood up from my seat on the edge of the dock. She crouched down until she was inches from my face. This girl has some serious psycological issues. Chelsea knew she was playing me like a game. That's the thing about her. She knows exactly what she's doing. And you do too. But you can't help but follow along.

When I first met Chelsea she was a lucky fan that sat next to me on a flight. She seemed normal then. She was cute and she was funny...we got on real well at first. I gave her my number and that's when things started to go south. She would call me all the time. And when I say all the time...I mean all. The. Damn. Time. She texted me a lot during the day. And these were crazy texts too. She would write me paragraphs telling me her love for me. She said 'I love you' at the end of every converstation, like she knew me. I met her again a few weeks later and I was already kind of starting to dislike her more and more. We went out on one date. One. Date. And she poured her life story out to me telling me everything...it was pretty overwhelming. And I believed her. Every word. Sometime later she told me she made everything up. Witnissing her sister's rape...walking in on a burglary...I finally realized how crazy these stories actually were. I learned she had been playing me.

Eventually I learned she leaked my number to a friend who leaked it to a friend who put it on the internet. I had to get my number changed immedietally. Then I discovered Harry had meet her once and he knew me and her were talking, or whatever, and got his number. But neither of them mentioned that. Until I found out that Harry had called Chelsea to come here with us, thinking we were still talking. I'm telling you, she's crazy.

"Uhh...yeah pretty surprised..." I said finally finding my voice. She just smirked again and stood back up. She started to walk away. That's when I stumbled to my feet, grabbing my flip flops.

"See you in the bedroom, babe." She called to me as she started up the steps. She turned and winked at me once more before disappearing up to the house. I felt like throwing up.

Chelsea was here.

And she's going to ruin everything I haven't yet messed up.

Haddie's P.O.V.

When Chelsea knocked on the door, the first thing I realized was her high-class outfit. It was literally like she just stepped out from a magazine. I looked down at my shorts and tanktop and felt totally underdressed next to her. Even though I was the one appropriately dressed for a lake house...I felt like I was doing something wrong.

After she introduced herself she asked where Niall was. I told her he was probably down at the bonfire or something with the rest of the lads. She thanked me and then discended the stairs, leaving me with her luggage. You could tell she was a mean person. She just had an air around her that made you feel small and cold and stupid. Yeah me and Chelsea...not off to a good start.