Chapter Eleven

Haddie's P.O.V.

Twelve year olds? Cover your ears. No, we didn't have sex. But let's just say second base was stolen. Heh heh heh...Niall...he's a beast. He's perfect...and amazing...I can't even describe...we didn't even have sex but I'm left wanting more. He's flawless and I can't...I can't keep myself away from him anymore. He's mine. Forget Harry. He's just my friend. Niall is mine. He's everything I want...emotionally and...physically...hah. Alright you can uncover your ears now.

Niall and I, our hair completely disheveled, walked back to our car, hand in hand. I can't take my eyes off of him. I am so incredibly in love with him I can't even explain. It was terribly hard for me to even release his hand to get into the car. I was lonely and cold while he walked over to his door after shutting mine. As soon as he was in the car my hand found his. It was in place there. Like all the puzzle pieces fit. He's my everything. He's my missing half. I was blaring the music as we pulled out of the parking lot. It was still dark outside, however there was a little light poking out in the horizon. Of course as soon as we were back in the car it started pouring again. I mean, what is up with this rain?!

However I barely paid attention to what was outside of the car. I was only paying attention to what--who--was inside it. I can't stop looking at my blue-eyed, blond-haired little leprechaun. He's so perfect. It's almost as if I'm looking at him with new eyes. It's like I never saw him this way before. He's perfect. He always was perfect...I'm just finally realizing it. Damn. How stupid am I?! 

My heart's a stereo... The first line of that song caused me to crank it. Although I'm a horrifyingly horrible singer, I sang along with Niall. This was his song that he was famous for making covers of during their Up All Night tour. He even knew the rap parts perfectly. We approached the bridge as the rain started to pour even harder. I had to turn up the stereo even louder because the rain was pounding on the car so loudly. 

If I could only find a note to make you understand, I'll sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hands. Keep me stuck inside you head like your favorite tune. And know my heart's a stereo it only plays for you. Niall's fantastic, amazing, incredible, exhilarating voice was like angels singing from heaven above...while I sounded like a dying whale. 

I started to get worried however, Niall couldn't stop looking at me. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy about that but I wasn't happy that he wasn't paying attention to driving. He isn't even a legal driver yet. He really needs to pay attention. I was about to say something to him when suddenly I couldn't see him. All I could see was a bright light. Niall and I both turned forward just as giant lights engulfed the car. Niall stepped on the break and turned the wheel hard, causing us to skid to safety. However...we weren't safe. Because the car kept skidding...right into the guard rail. And right over the edge into the water.

*****

Harry's P.O.V.

I was chatting with Liam and Zayn when lights flashing through the windows. All three of us started out the front door. We were greeted by two police officers. Oh God. Thankfully we were sober at the time...

"Does Hadleigh Connors and Niall Horan live here?" He asked us. I was curious.

"We're staying here for the week, but yes." Liam answered. I started to get incredibly nervous. What does this mean? Why are they here? Why are they asking about Haddie and Niall? Where are Haddie and Niall? Are they okay? Is something wrong with them? My heart was racing at incredible levels. 

"They've been involved in an accident. They are both being lifted to the nearest emergency room in Louisville Kentucky." My heart dropped through the floor.

"A-are they okay?" Liam choked out.

"They swerved off the road and off the bridge. They were rescued from the water but their condition looks grim." The officer told us. I leaned up against the wall. I couldn't breath.

"Take me there." I mumbled. They all faced me. "Take me there." I said louder. The cop was about to insert himself in my conversation but I wasn't done. "Take me there, God damnit! TAKE ME THERE!" I was shouting. Zayn put a reassuring hand on my shoulder but I just shrugged it off. The police officers were still relatively calm and the front man nodded.

"We are prepared to drive four people there." He told us. Automatically it will be me, Zayn, Liam, and Louis. We got Louis up and we followed the police to their van. I sat beside Louis. He gave me an awkward side-hug in the car to comfort me. Everyone knows how close I am to Haddie. So everyone knows I feel the worst. And Niall...I can't even...we need him. We need both of them. They have got to live. They can not die. They can not be taken away from us. Louisville, Kentucky (wherever you are)...we're coming for you. And you better have the best damn doctors to save my best friends.

************************ AUTHOR'S NOTE **************************

:O Wow....uh damn...well sorry. I guess. stay tuned to find out...can't really put something in this kind of caption...but yeah...thanks for reading and such...sorry for the sad ending i guess... :O

-Kate xx