Chapter 30

Zayn's P.O.V

“ZAYN MALIK GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED RIGHT THIS MINUTE BEFORE YOU REGRET IT!” Hailey bellows from the kitchen, waking me from my sleep, groaning with sleepiness, I roll over and fall back sleep.

“ZAYN IM SERIOUS GET UP,” Hailey continues to bellows, her foot steps sounding as they bang against the stairs, then along the corridor into my room. The door slams up, banging against the wall as Hailey jumps on me, grabbing the pillow and smacking me around the head with it several times. Groaning in frustration that Hailey wont let me sleep, I sit up against the wall in bed Hailey sitting on my lap facing me, her legs either side of my legs.

“I'm up.” I snap, rubbing my eyes wit tiredness,

“It is your own fault that you, yet again challenged my almightiness on Call of Duty, and now you are tired, face it, I'm better at it then you.” She states, grinning at me, giving her evils I roll my eyes and ignore her. Reaching over to grab my phone I unlock it and bring up the twitter app.

‘when my lovely girlfriend @Haileygriffins, beats me round the head with a pillow 10 times, because I wont get up I'm so tired, let me sleep Hailey!xxx’

Clicking tweet, I grin as her phone sounds; notifying her that she has a notification, rolling her eyes she grabs her phone and checks it. She shakes her head and chuckles.

“No, you can't sleep, I made you pancakes!” she complains, leaning further into me, so her face is inches away from mine.

“Well I guess I can't say no to pancakes,” I joke, and she rolls her eyes once again, “you know, you have rolled your eyes so much the next time you do it, they are going to fall out.” I add.

“Yeah because I believe that,” she replies, kissing my nose, “get up!”  She insists.

“Fine, help me?” I ask winking at her as Hailey rolls her eyes once again; sometimes I think she does it without even thinking. Hailey takes my head, and pulls me up and out of bed, putting on light grey jogging bottoms, I follow her down stairs into the kitchen. Two plates sit at the island in the middle of the kitchen, taking a seat at one of the stools Hailey takes a seat on the other one.

“We have that interview today,” Hailey whines, the interview, one of the many where Hailey ad I have to talk about our relationship. You see ever since we told the world about us, three weeks ago people haven’t left the band alone. Getting Hailey’s stuff to my house without having the press see was tough, but we done it. It mainly was, we got each one of the boys to take a bag, or suitcase and go to my house and place it inside, then late at night, Hailey came over. So basically Hailey's living with me now.

“Oh, what you doing tonight?” I ask Hailey, she shakes her head,

“Nothing, why?” she raises her eyebrow at me,

“Oh, we are going on a date, and these pancakes are delicious,” I wink at her, as she rolls her eyes. Hailey knows I won’t tell her where we are going, yet she will try and find out anyway.

“Where are we going?” she echoes, literally right after I think what she is going to say,

“Now that, I can tell.” I poke my tongue out at her, taking the last bite of the pancakes on my plate, then taking the plates to the sick and washing up both mine and Hailey's plates.

“I'm going to get changed,” Hailey's tells me, kissing my cheek and then walking up the stairs to our room.

“I'll be up in a minutes,” I shout reply, doing the last plate; I dry my hands and take my phone out of my jogging bottom pocket. Checking that everything is all set and booked, I smile, walking up the stairs into our room.