Chapter 28

Zayn's P.O.V

Having Hailey fall asleep in my arms like she did last night, it was and still is the most amazing feeling eve, its crazy just how much I love her. When we was school and even now, I'm known at the player, I just have one night stands, I lead girls on, I flirt with everyone, but its not true, in my life I have only ever had one, one night stand . Yes I use to flirt with girls but what 19 year old didn’t?

As Hailey's lies across my upper part of my body, her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around my waist. Her mouth is parted slightly as her breathing sounds like a wheezing noise, her eyes are delicately closed. She looks like an angel, but the thing is, she is my angel.

If Louis came in and found me lying in bed with Hailey, he would tell the boys everything, and even make up that we had sex or something. I do love Louis, to bits actually but not like romance love, I'm not gay, but I love him like a brother.  It’s mainly Liam I am close with, but when Louis isn’t hyper, he is a great person to talk to, as he is older and all.

Hailey stirs in her sleep, rolling over slightly, so her face is looking up at me, her eyelids flutter open and her brown addicting eyes are now in sight. Hailey's cheeks instantly turn red as she comes to terms with where she is, she looks so fucking cute when she blushes.

“I love making you blush,” I grin at her, leaning down and pecking her blushed cheeks, which then made them tint an even redder red.

“Shut up,” she murmurs into my chest as she faces into my chest, her warm breath against my skin instantly sends the butterflies crazy and my skin to cover in goose bumps. Hailey has some sort of control over me, she just has to speak and I fall weak at the knees.

“How did you sleep?” I question ignoring her last remark,

“Like a baby,” Hailey yawns, as she props herself up using her elbows, as she lies on top of me.

“I can tell,” I tease, its true though, Hailey didn’t wake up during the night or anything, she did truly sleep like a baby. I on the other hand didn’t sleep, not because I couldn’t but because I didn’t want to. Why would I want to sleep when I have the most beautiful girl in the world asleep in my arms, and this beautiful girl is known to be my girlfriend.

“Is Louis awake yet?” Hailey's asks, raising an eyebrow at me,

“I'm not sure, I heard foot steps from his room, but his door hasn’t opened,” I explain.

Just as I speak, Louis’s door opens and we heard his feet thump against the carpet, outside in the hall. Banging broke the silence in our room, as Louis bangs on the door of the room, Hailey's looks at me worriedly, but I don't care. I truly couldn’t give a shit if Louis saw us like this. I want the whole world to know that Haileys mine now.

Louis walks into the room when we don't reply, he is mumbling to himself looking down at the floor and frowning, and then when Hailey doesn’t reply again so he looks up, shock smacks him in the face. Louis didn’t say a word but he just wiggled his eyebrows then walked out the room before winking at me. Typical Louis.

“That was, erm interesting?” Hailey giggles, her cheeks glowing pink and her eyes glisten with happiness.

“Was yesterday, the first time you had seen or heard from Louis?” I frown; suddenly thinking back to yesterday when I found out Hailey was here. Hailey's smile dropped as she looked down at my chest, then she shook her head.