Chapter 31

Hailey's P.O.V

I still can't get over Zayn and I are in Paris, he brought the tickets and everything especially for me, it is actually unreal how happy I am. When I look back on the last 4 years of my life, there have been so many highs and lows, I mean there was school, the bullying, having no friends, my parents, then Zayn came along, and the bullying stopped, well in a way. I don't see my parents no more, I had a relationship, then moving away and realising how much I actually love Zayn, and then returning and founding he loves me too. It’s fair to say I regret nothing about my life, even those stupid mistakes mean something to me right now, knowing that maybe if they didn’t happen, then I might not be here with Zayn now.

We are in the hotel room; because Zayn wanted the best we have a penthouse suite over looking the whole city of Paris, and a perfect view of the Eiffel tower. The suns setting leaving behind the coloured sky, there isn’t a cloud in the sky but a faint breeze running through the air. Relaxing in the French styled living room, looking out the window over looking the whole city, I feel like I am in luxury, you have no idea how much I love this place.

Zayn comes and sits beside me, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into his strong build. Gently and lovingly I peck him on his lips, smiling again as he kisses back. I haven’t smiled so much for ages; I haven’t smiled a genuine smile until I saw Zayn. It’s crazy how I can just see him and my world lights up, he is literally my one and only.

Zayn pulls me onto his lap, so I am sat in-between his legs and the sofa, my legs hang over his. He starts to play with my hair and kiss my temple, smiling at how relaxed and calming this all is, I lean my head into Zayn's chest like I always do. Zayn continues to play with my hair, taking each strand and running it through his fingers.

“You ok?” he asks intensely staring at me with some concern,

“Yeah, I'm fine,” I smile and reply back, kissing his cheek and poking gently at his nose, Zayn chuckles to himself and smiles. We both look out at the view as I relax even more into Zayn's arm, my eyes grow heavy till eventually they are shut and the last thing I hear is Zayn telling me he loves me.

---

When I wake up, Zayn's on the phone, I'm still against his chest, his heart beat steady and comforting me as it beats. Zayn on the phone so I chose to pretend I'm asleep, not to check up on him, just to see who he is talking to.

“Hey Louis,”

“Yeah, we’re ok; Hailey's asleep right now,”

“Yeah of course!”

“Louis!”

“What is that a meant to mean?”

“She is my everything Lou, I can't even think of going without her in my life for a day let alone two years! I'm not letting her go, not again.”

“I love Hailey,”

“Alright bye Louis,”

Zayn put the phone down on the arm of the sofa, taking in a deep sigh and breathing out, I smile to myself.

“I love you too,” I whisper into Zayn's chest, he heard me, and he looks down.

“What was that?” Zayn asks I lift my head off his chest and smile, placing my lips on his; I give him a faint yet hard kiss. Placing my hands on his neck,