Chapter 29

Hailey's P.O.V

“Louis, leave it out,” I roll my eyes at the ridiculous sight of Louis doing a kissing face behind Zayn to me. He is so embarrassing, I know he is just messing around and that is why I love him, but he always pops up at the wrong times.

“LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON YOU DO THAT BEHIND MY BACK, YOU WILL LOSE THE ONE THING THAT PROVES YOU’RE A MAN.” Zayn bellows as he turns around to see Louis doing the face,

“YOU’VE GOT THAT ONE THING,” Louis hollers, pointing over at me and winking, I can't help but chuckle; I have been living my life for the last couple of years miserably. Now I'm sat in Louis’s kitchen, opposite Zayn, watching Louis being a dick, I prefer this life to my old life.

Saying that though, have I now got a new life, ok I'm not with Jed anymore, and I'm not going to be living in Doncaster either, so does that mean it’s a new life? I don't know where I'm going to be living if I'm honest; Harry is selling his apartment and coming to live with Louis which means that the other spare bedroom will be taken up. Nialls moving in with Liam and Zayn has chosen to live on his own. Does that mean I'm going to be living with Zayn? Or will I be staying here at Louis’s house?

Freeing me from my thought, Zayn walks past and kisses my cheek, and then he frowns at me making the what-are-you-thinking-face, shaking my head I take my plate and place it in the washing up bowl. The hot water hitting my hands from the tap as I wash all the plates and dishes.

“I'll do that,” Zayn whispers into my ear from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist,

“Care full Malik, Louis might come in here and take a picture of us, then put it on twitter.” I joke, but just as I say that, Louis walks into the room. His face is full of mischief as he snaps a picture of Zayn and I, with Zayn standing behind me wrapping his arms around my waist with his head resting on my shoulder.

“Oh well,” Zayn shrugs as Louis winks again and walks out the room, 

“But Zayn, if you let Louis put that picture on twitter, what’s everyone going to think of you, because the last thing they knew, you were dating Helen.” I reason, finishing off the last plate, and then I turn around to look at Zayn. Flicking the bubbles left on my hands over Zayn's face, his mouth drops as the bubbles settle on his nose and in his hair.

“You didn’t just do that,” Zayn speaks calmly,

“Oh, but I did,” I smirk, knowing that he is going to do something back, readying myself. Zayn does nothing, except wrap his arms tighter round my body and bury his head into my shoulder. Then he starts to gently bit my skin, making my skin tingle.

“Zayn! Stop it!” I shriek, trying to push him away, but like I should have learnt ages ago, Zayn is way stronger than me. He continues to lightly bite my skin on my shoulder and around my neck, I can feel my skin warming up with tingles. Then he starts to gently kiss my shoulder, going up to my neck, across on jaw line and face, and then finally leaving a final kiss on my lips. 

Pulling away smirking, I look down to see several love bites either side of my neck, one side from this morning and the other from now.

“I can not believe you!” I exclaim laughing, gently pushing into his muscular and tanned body. Zayn's strong and toned arms wrapped even tighter around my body, as he plays with a strand of hair. “Haven’t we got to go,” I whisper, pulling away from Zayn's body and looking out the window to see a Land Rover on the drive. Zayn arranged with his management that he was going to burrow one of their cars, so we don't have to take a cab, or be sat with some weird guy. Zayns going to drive us there and back as I still haven’t bothered to get my driving license and apparently he has.