Chapter 4

Hailey's P.O.V

Its afterschool now, here I am in my room on my laptop talking to MrNiceGuy101, its weird I have like an addiction to talking to him. He makes everything seem ok; he makes me feel worth something. For only the time we talk to each other anyway.

I don't know what it is, but today seems different, Zayn being nice to me, not having his mates making those remarks at me, Zayn getting every chance he could get to sit with me, and then when we weren’t together he was texting me. I don't get it, he acts like we are like really close friends, are we? I don't think we are seeing as he did bully me, and its only been a day since he stopped, I don't think in a day we would become friends, no matter what he knew about me.

Zayn wants me to meet him at the beach, where we were last time again tonight; apparently he wants to talk to me? If I see that he has his mates with him when I turn up, I'm going back home again. I can't handle them right now, I know that like Zayn has stopped, but still having them pick on me it hurts.  Zayn told me to meet him at 6, its 5 now; I'm still in my uniform talking to MrNiceGuy101.

MrNiceGuy101: what you doing tonight?

Wishuponastar: going down to the beach, you?

MrNiceGuy101: same...

Wishuponastar: that’s weird, we must like our beaches?

MrNiceGuy101: yeah maybe...

Wishuponastar: what’s with the ‘...’

MrNiceGuy101: hey, can I ask you something?

Wishuponastar: shoot :p

MrNiceGuy101: who are you meeting at the beach?

Wishuponastar: his names Zayn, why?

MrNiceGuy101: what does he look like? I might know a Zayn...

Wishuponastar: um... He is tanned, brown eyes, black hair?

MrNiceGuy101: you’re kidding?

Wishuponastar: no, do you know him then?

MrNiceGuy101: yeah, something like that.

Wishuponastar: well I got to go, get showered and stuff to meet Zayn, text me? Xxxx

MrNiceGuy101: of course! Xxxx

I signed off the chat room and turned off my laptop, he knew Zayn? How.. I didn’t think he even lived in this country let alone this village? Maybe he knows someone called Zayn, which has black hair, tanned skin and brown eyes. Could he? I don't know, I'm so confused, but I know one thing. If I don't want to be late, I need to get in the shower and get changed, then leave the house to get some food from the shop for tea, and then meet Zayn, all in a hour.

Zayn's P.O.V

She signed off, could it be? It can't be? Can it? How? I'm so confused right now? She knows a Zayn, which has the same features as me? I thought she lived in America not England?! If it is her, she lives not only in this country, but this village? Well I'm going to find out when I go to the beach, I'll ask her somehow, with out like... letting her know that I go on some stupid chat room. It all makes sense! Wishuponastar, she has a bad life, she gets bullied at school, her parents hate her, she got a tattoo but she was forced, everything that happened to her, also happened to Hailey?

Could it be? Think of something that she told you... think Zayn think! Oh I know! Wishuponastar told me that when she was 4 she went to a theme park and then got lost and ended being found by police. That’s a pretty original story right? I guess I could ask if she has run away from home before. And her birthday? I really don’t know why I am even asking Hailey to meet me tonight; I guess I just like talking to her?

I told Louis, Liam, Harry and Niall to back away from her, and if I found out that they had done anything to her, I would beat the shit out of them. They seemed to believe it and done as I said as Hailey hasn’t said anything about them?

You have no idea how bad I feel about what I have done to Hailey, I mean I caused her depression for fuck sake! That’s just twisted, I honestly didn’t know it got so bad, I mean ok I was picking on her, but I didn’t realise that I made her feel so bad? Wait.. wishuponastar told me that she used to cut herself, one time she cut herself so badly that its scarred, its a deep scar on her arm on the inside by her elbow.

If Hailey has his scar too, as well as all the other stories, then it must be her? She’s the girl I have been talking for over a year now? That’s crazy if it is her! Wishuponastar told me about all the pain that this boy Zayn caused her, how she felt, and what she does to get rid of the pain everything. I caused all of this?

My phone vibrated, ‘Fancy going to the park tonight? Get hammered or something?’ it was from Louis. As much as that sounds like a good idea, I need to meet Hailey, I need to know if its her that I'm talking to. If it is her, do I tell her that I'm MrNiceGuy101? Or do I just leave it? I don't know...

Wait a minute? I got Hailey's number today? And I have wishuponastar’s number too, what if they are the same number? I'm going to check... Contacts, wishuponastar... back... Hailey... they have the same number? They must be the same person? Not one person in the world have the same number, wishuponastar and Hailey are the same girl!

Its now 5 50 and I need to leave to meet Hailey, its only a five minute walk to the beach, I pick up my phone and walk out the door, saying bye to mum as I leave.

One I get to the beach, Hailey is sat right by the sea, looking out at the horizon. The suns setting and the sky is turning pink, the clods starting to cover the suns perfect circle. The sea was calm and peaceful and the temperature wasn’t hot yet it wasn’t cool, just right. I walked over to Hailey and sat by her side.

“Hey,” I said, breaking her gaze, causing her too look at me.

“Hey,” she replied, smiling sounding quite cheerful as she said it.